North wales

Up and coming Meets / Cruises / Expeditions etc....
Corey538
I'm New
Posts: 23
Joined: 24 Mar 2015, 22:00
Boat Make: 2.9m waveline airdeck
Outboard: 2002 Yamaha 8hp 2 stroke
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 1 time

North wales

Post by Corey538 » 03 Apr 2016, 10:59

Is there any trips plans for around north wales? Within the next month or so :D :drive

User avatar
Martin England
Supporting Member
Posts: 5789
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
MMSI Number: 123456789
Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
Has thanked: 1416 times
Been thanked: 782 times
Contact:

Re: North wales

Post by Martin » 03 Apr 2016, 11:15

Not that I'm aware of Corey, why not start one yourself for April or May ???
I can alter the header for you if you wish?

Martin :D
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... :whistle
Because it's a big old WWworld out there :mrgreen:

Corey538
I'm New
Posts: 23
Joined: 24 Mar 2015, 22:00
Boat Make: 2.9m waveline airdeck
Outboard: 2002 Yamaha 8hp 2 stroke
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: North wales

Post by Corey538 » 03 Apr 2016, 11:20

I'll try to have a look at when I am free as o work at weekends but will be able to book some time off
Would be nice to go somewhere in Anglesey possibly

User avatar
Martin England
Supporting Member
Posts: 5789
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
MMSI Number: 123456789
Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
Has thanked: 1416 times
Been thanked: 782 times
Contact:

Re: North wales

Post by Martin » 03 Apr 2016, 22:10

Corey, are you aware of all the charges and restrictions for Wales ?
I did a holiday at Portmadog last year, all the info is here...

http://f-ribsandsibs.com/viewtopic.php? ... ands#p2027

Some of the links on the page above don't work, here's the maritime page... https://www.gwynedd.llyw.cymru/en/Resid ... itime.aspx

and the Anglesey one is here.... http://www.anglesey.gov.uk/leisure/mari ... atercraft/
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... :whistle
Because it's a big old WWworld out there :mrgreen:

blootac
Veteran Member
Posts: 456
Joined: 11 Feb 2015, 08:33
Location: Manchester - U.K
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: North wales

Post by blootac » 18 Apr 2016, 12:03

I could be easily persuaded to go to Ty Calch Corey! just need to find a date when I'm free and the weather's half decent!

User avatar
pugwash2
Active Member
Posts: 128
Joined: 20 Nov 2016, 22:58
Boat Make: honwave t40 ae
Outboard: 1996 mariner 15hp
1980 yamaha 5hp
1960s segal 40+
MMSI Number: 10
Location: sunny manchester
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 34 times

Re: North wales

Post by pugwash2 » 01 Dec 2016, 22:18

Hi martin ,
I would like to query the info on id plates I registered my boat in August this year with anglesey county council
They only supply one sticker licence which will not stick on my honwave so the agrement with the gentleman at the launch site at treaddur bay was it had to go on the transome inside the boat,
Regards wayne.

User avatar
Martin England
Supporting Member
Posts: 5789
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
MMSI Number: 123456789
Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
Has thanked: 1416 times
Been thanked: 782 times
Contact:

Re: North wales

Post by Martin » 01 Dec 2016, 22:34

pugwash2 wrote:Hi martin ,
I would like to query the info on id plates I registered my boat in August this year with anglesey county council
They only supply one sticker licence which will not stick on my honwave so the agreement with the gentleman at the launch site at treaddur bay was it had to go on the transom inside the boat,
Regards Wayne.
i do mine through Gwynedd council, I got a set of number plates (stickers) the 1st year and then an upgraded date code annually since.
I stuck my numbers on two pieces of ply, and covered the edge in electricians tape to stop water getting through. A bit of a bodge but its worked for me.. :lol:
I don't like the idea of sticking them to the tubes and it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if i lost them doing that. Nobody has ever commented on how i have mine displayed, so i guess its acceptable. :Confused
IMG_0897.PNG
Gwynedd Registration
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... :whistle
Because it's a big old WWworld out there :mrgreen:

ArcusFlyer England
Active Member
Posts: 101
Joined: 23 Sep 2016, 10:25
Boat Make: F-RIB 360
Outboard: Suzuki DF20 & DF2.5
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Warrington
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 26 times

Re: North wales

Post by ArcusFlyer » 02 Dec 2016, 12:47

I'm keen for a north wales / anglesey trip. Where are you based Corey538?

User avatar
pugwash2
Active Member
Posts: 128
Joined: 20 Nov 2016, 22:58
Boat Make: honwave t40 ae
Outboard: 1996 mariner 15hp
1980 yamaha 5hp
1960s segal 40+
MMSI Number: 10
Location: sunny manchester
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 34 times

Re: North wales

Post by pugwash2 » 02 Dec 2016, 22:42

Ill be interested in anglesey too and iam sure others will join us,

User avatar
Captain cod England
Veteran Member
Posts: 373
Joined: 24 Nov 2016, 21:51
Boat Make: Humber
Outboard: Mariner 40hp
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Manchester
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 51 times

Re: North wales

Post by Captain cod » 02 Dec 2016, 22:49

I will be up for it if it's going to be April/may my sib is hibernating for the winter now

Post Reply

Return to “Events”