Hi all,
Just testing the water .... does anybody launch out of the Bristol / Weston - Super - Mare area of the Bristol Channel. I appreciate it’s a challenging coastline, but keen to explore, ideally with another boat. Also interested in a trip up the River Avon to Bristol....
Cheers Tom
Bristol Channel / River Avon
-
BoatMad
- I'm New
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 14 May 2021, 19:04
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Glastonbury
- Has thanked: 0
- Been thanked: 0
Re: Bristol Channel / River Avon
Hi Tom,
Ive been thinking the same. Not sure about WSM as its a bit grotty but Id be up for a trip up the avon to the floating harbour at Bristol. Im based near Glastonbury so south to Bridport, Westbay also an option for me.
Ive been thinking the same. Not sure about WSM as its a bit grotty but Id be up for a trip up the avon to the floating harbour at Bristol. Im based near Glastonbury so south to Bridport, Westbay also an option for me.
-
Tom-T40
- I'm New
- Posts: 5
- Joined: 15 Aug 2020, 19:12
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Bristol
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 0
Re: Bristol Channel / River Avon
Hi there, sounds good.
As weather improves, be good to get out. What boat do you have? I need to calculate voyage times from the decent slipways. WSM is a little grotty in places, but has a certain charm from the water and the slip way is good!
Cheers
As weather improves, be good to get out. What boat do you have? I need to calculate voyage times from the decent slipways. WSM is a little grotty in places, but has a certain charm from the water and the slip way is good!
Cheers


