Page 1 of 1

Sib bow box.

Posted: 28 Aug 2015, 22:47
by kaman
Using my Sib 90% of the time on my own I've always found the need for some ballast up front.
The fact that the front of the Sib is triangular doesn't lend itself to much storage.
Queue a storage come ballast come seat bow box.
Recently added battery shelf.
2x7amph batteries o e for RU Ming fish finder the other has 12v socket for charging plotter vhf mobile etc or lighting JP the Havana cigar when you eventually land the big one

Re: Sib bow box.

Posted: 28 Aug 2015, 23:20
by Martin
That box looks well made Kaman. Where the hell do you sit though :lol:
That's a very full boat :o

Re: Sib bow box.

Posted: 28 Aug 2015, 23:32
by kaman
It does look very cluttered in the pics but there is tons of storage so no clutter in the available deck space.
There's plenty of room to stretch my legs inside and I'm rather large.
The 3.5ae is a smashing boat for fishing 2 up and for camping / exploring 2 up.
Too small in my opinion for 3.
If it burst and fell to pieces tomorrow I wouldn't complain as over the last 5 years it's given me more smiles than its price tag has had a right to.

Re: Sib bow box.

Posted: 18 Jan 2017, 21:23
by Martin
The images have gone Gordon, have you deleted them buddy ?

Re: Sib bow box.

Posted: 25 Jan 2017, 14:05
by kaman
Just noticed you question there Martin.
Dunno where the images have gone - I haven't deleted them???

Re: Sib bow box.

Posted: 25 Jan 2017, 19:26
by Martin
kaman wrote:Just noticed you question there Martin.
Dunno where the images have gone - I haven't deleted them???
Perhaps they were lost in the crash...
Do you still have them by any chance?