Page 1 of 1

My SiB Improvements

Posted: 03 May 2020, 18:11
by SiB-420
My SiB I only get early this year and unfortunatelly not even try so far is Bark BT-420s is one of those made in Ukraine bu this is a second one I had been using by last years and is great one but I not going to tel how good is it because this is not a subject of this topic.
Here under this link all you can see my modifications done so far to make my boat more usefull and practical.

Maby some of you like this.

Re: My SiB Improvements

Posted: 04 May 2020, 07:31
by sonny1
hi mariusz, the video was good to watch and the boat seems well laid out, have fun when we are let out again. :thumbsup

Re: My SiB Improvements

Posted: 04 May 2020, 12:24
by warder54
That is some seriously good work! Love the rod holders!
And to think that I thought my seat rail mount for my battery box was clever :-(

Re: My SiB Improvements

Posted: 04 May 2020, 14:56
by SiB-420
Thx warder54 I hope my solution will give some inspiration it's nice to see that my hard work had some sense for the others.

Re: My SiB Improvements

Posted: 04 May 2020, 16:55
by Sibfisher
A very good job you done there and I like the way there is a place for everything and the seat :thumbsup :thumbsup

Re: My SiB Improvements

Posted: 04 May 2020, 18:20
by SiB-420
Sibfisher thx man, all these thing took me more than three weeks to get them done but what elvse left to do if all we cannot go to do what we love to do so enough time will give us some mind comfort to let us do things with no rush.

Re: My SiB Improvements

Posted: 05 May 2020, 08:19
by Shaun
Really like the side mount tables, good idea. might just copy you on that 1. Looks really good.

I have 1 question for the experts on here. Wood or Fibreglass for custom stuff like this?

Re: My SiB Improvements

Posted: 05 May 2020, 08:53
by SiB-420
Shaun, I'm so happy to see that you'll have a plan to copy my idea great news for me :yay but to answer your question, what I was use to build all these on my SIB was 18 mm plywood and the varnished all around twice for better protection also plywood wasn't badly expensive to get even for the whole sheet 2,20 x 1.20 m only euro 37 and that was covered all together to have my job done.

Re: My SiB Improvements

Posted: 22 Jan 2022, 03:54
by bun
could not do any thing like that , well done