12v power
Posted: 29 Sep 2018, 19:03
Hi all
Just finished my version of a 12v power box.
It's not in a box though! Twin 12v sla fit in the bottom of a UK Army respirator case, topped off by the switches and fuses that slide down over the batteries. I've used this bag as they can be slung from the sides on my sib (I have 4 bags). This boat has no seat unlike my previous boat so alternatives had to be found.
I have a charging circuit from my outboard (cost £34 DIY rather than £313 quoted by Mariner but that's another story
).
Currently the batteries can run my Bravo pump through an Anderson connector, a charging socket and my Garmin plotter/sounder.
I may add fixed VHF and I have some led Nav lights I might fit. Don't fancy being out in the dark though
Anyway here's the pictures
Just finished my version of a 12v power box.
It's not in a box though! Twin 12v sla fit in the bottom of a UK Army respirator case, topped off by the switches and fuses that slide down over the batteries. I've used this bag as they can be slung from the sides on my sib (I have 4 bags). This boat has no seat unlike my previous boat so alternatives had to be found.
I have a charging circuit from my outboard (cost £34 DIY rather than £313 quoted by Mariner but that's another story
Currently the batteries can run my Bravo pump through an Anderson connector, a charging socket and my Garmin plotter/sounder.
I may add fixed VHF and I have some led Nav lights I might fit. Don't fancy being out in the dark though
Anyway here's the pictures