Page 1 of 2

Anchor mount

Posted: 12 Jun 2018, 11:33
by Shaun
Guys

Anyone know of any anchor guide/mount for the front of my FRIB? Been googling but think im looking for the wrong thing as the results are not right.

Any help appreciated.

Shaun

Re: Anchor mount

Posted: 12 Jun 2018, 13:18
by chris moody
They are called bow rollers, but I have never seen one on a Sib / F-Rib.

Re: Anchor mount

Posted: 12 Jun 2018, 22:13
by Martin
I was looking for something similar Spiffy as i purchased a new anchor with 200m of line :?
I found these but haven't ordered one yet, not sure if it's the sort of thing i want on my bow.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Anchor-Tie-o ... 0677.m4598

Martin :thumbsup

Re: Anchor mount

Posted: 13 Jun 2018, 05:09
by pritch
I have two .
The front one is standard and because it worked so well I fitted another one on the side to use when I have my spray dodger on. You can just make it out behind the handle.

Re: Anchor mount

Posted: 13 Jun 2018, 05:14
by pritch
The one I fitted is in Martin's link.

Re: Anchor mount

Posted: 13 Jun 2018, 11:36
by Shaun
Martin wrote: ↑
12 Jun 2018, 22:13
I was looking for something similar Spiffy as i purchased a new anchor with 200m of line :?
I found these but haven't ordered one yet, not sure if it's the sort of thing i want on my bow.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Anchor-Tie-o ... 0677.m4598

Martin :thumbsup
Looks good, just 1 problem...

Where will i tie the anchor line off on? Ill need to mount something as this is just a roller to guide and protect the tube. Still needs tie'ing off.

Re: Anchor mount

Posted: 13 Jun 2018, 11:57
by pritch
Don't you have a point like mine under the roller on my picture?

Re: Anchor mount

Posted: 13 Jun 2018, 12:17
by Martin
My line end it tied off to the cable reel, I reel out what I need and then tie off to a grab line or handle on the tube 👍🏻

Re: Anchor mount

Posted: 13 Jun 2018, 12:41
by Shaun
I dont see place on the 430..

http://foldablerib.com/product/frib-430/

Re: Anchor mount

Posted: 13 Jun 2018, 13:15
by Shaun
OK

Think i found something that will work well.....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Anchor-Row-R ... 0005.m1851

Let me know your thoughts. I think its perfect.

Shaun