Anchor mount
-
Shaun
- Advanced Member
- Posts: 182
- Joined: 05 Mar 2018, 15:15
- Boat Make: F-Rib 430
- Outboard: Evinrude E-Tec 30
- Location: Epsom
- Has thanked: 37 times
- Been thanked: 18 times
Anchor mount
Guys
Anyone know of any anchor guide/mount for the front of my FRIB? Been googling but think im looking for the wrong thing as the results are not right.
Any help appreciated.
Shaun
Anyone know of any anchor guide/mount for the front of my FRIB? Been googling but think im looking for the wrong thing as the results are not right.
Any help appreciated.
Shaun
-
chris moody
- Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
- Posts: 2348
- Joined: 24 Mar 2015, 12:19
- Boat Make: Takacat 3.4
- Outboard: Tohatsu 9.8 2s
- MMSI Number: 235900806
- Location: Braunston
- Has thanked: 146 times
- Been thanked: 443 times
Re: Anchor mount
They are called bow rollers, but I have never seen one on a Sib / F-Rib.
Chris Moody
Taka Tigga: Takacat 3.4 Tohatsu 9.8
Taka Tigga: Takacat 3.4 Tohatsu 9.8
-
Martin
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 5789
- Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
- Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
- Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
- MMSI Number: 123456789
- Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
- Has thanked: 1416 times
- Been thanked: 782 times
- Contact:
Re: Anchor mount
I was looking for something similar Spiffy as i purchased a new anchor with 200m of line
I found these but haven't ordered one yet, not sure if it's the sort of thing i want on my bow.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Anchor-Tie-o ... 0677.m4598
Martin
I found these but haven't ordered one yet, not sure if it's the sort of thing i want on my bow.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Anchor-Tie-o ... 0677.m4598
Martin
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... 
Because it's a big old WWworld out there
Because it's a big old WWworld out there
-
pritch
- Advanced Member
- Posts: 247
- Joined: 10 Aug 2017, 21:51
- Boat Make: BISON 390
- Outboard: Tohatsu 20hp
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Staffordshire
- Has thanked: 60 times
- Been thanked: 37 times
Re: Anchor mount
I have two .
The front one is standard and because it worked so well I fitted another one on the side to use when I have my spray dodger on. You can just make it out behind the handle.
The front one is standard and because it worked so well I fitted another one on the side to use when I have my spray dodger on. You can just make it out behind the handle.
-
Shaun
- Advanced Member
- Posts: 182
- Joined: 05 Mar 2018, 15:15
- Boat Make: F-Rib 430
- Outboard: Evinrude E-Tec 30
- Location: Epsom
- Has thanked: 37 times
- Been thanked: 18 times
Re: Anchor mount
Looks good, just 1 problem...Martin wrote: ↑12 Jun 2018, 22:13I was looking for something similar Spiffy as i purchased a new anchor with 200m of line![]()
I found these but haven't ordered one yet, not sure if it's the sort of thing i want on my bow.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Anchor-Tie-o ... 0677.m4598
Martin![]()
Where will i tie the anchor line off on? Ill need to mount something as this is just a roller to guide and protect the tube. Still needs tie'ing off.
-
Martin
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 5789
- Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
- Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
- Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
- MMSI Number: 123456789
- Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
- Has thanked: 1416 times
- Been thanked: 782 times
- Contact:
Re: Anchor mount
My line end it tied off to the cable reel, I reel out what I need and then tie off to a grab line or handle on the tube 

F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... 
Because it's a big old WWworld out there
Because it's a big old WWworld out there
-
Shaun
- Advanced Member
- Posts: 182
- Joined: 05 Mar 2018, 15:15
- Boat Make: F-Rib 430
- Outboard: Evinrude E-Tec 30
- Location: Epsom
- Has thanked: 37 times
- Been thanked: 18 times
Re: Anchor mount
OK
Think i found something that will work well.....
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Anchor-Row-R ... 0005.m1851
Let me know your thoughts. I think its perfect.
Shaun
Think i found something that will work well.....
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Anchor-Row-R ... 0005.m1851
Let me know your thoughts. I think its perfect.
Shaun



