Page 1 of 1

Adding transom wheels to an F-RIB 330

Posted: 29 Aug 2017, 17:54
by DouglasW
20170828-IMG_4056DEW.jpg
I don't have transom wheels on my F-RIB 330. I rather liked the look of these ones. Does anyone know where I could get a hold of these? Do you think they would reasonably straightforward for a DIY install?

Douglas

Re: Adding transom wheels to an F-RIB 330

Posted: 29 Aug 2017, 18:17
by Captain cod
I dont think You can buy those launching wheels. They look like the ones on the sealegs ribs

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Re: Adding transom wheels to an F-RIB 330

Posted: 29 Aug 2017, 18:19
by Paul B
They look a bit overkill for a Frib Douglas ;-), Probably weigh more than the boat and engine combined

Re: Adding transom wheels to an F-RIB 330

Posted: 29 Aug 2017, 18:20
by Martin
I'm sure a quick email to sealegs will source that info for you :lol:
http://www.sealegsrecreational.com/contact.html