Page 1 of 1

Protecting wooden floor boards

Posted: 12 May 2017, 13:42
by Rossymtb
In two minds either keep my 3.3m wooden floor sib or sell it and buy a airfloor.

If I keep it. Had it from new the floor boards have started to loose some paint already after 3 times out. Is there anything I can coat them in to protect them. Clear varnish from b&q? Want something easy to apply and quick drying.

Re: Protecting wooden floor boards

Posted: 12 May 2017, 13:47
by Paul B
I would suggest a proper floor varnish, we had a wood floor and used some really hard wearing stuff, I think it's was a ronseal diamond tough or something called like that, or there will be a marine grade varnish, but this will be at a premium price

Re: Protecting wooden floor boards

Posted: 12 May 2017, 13:55
by Si Crowe
in all honesty, id be tempted to flat them back and use teak oil to protect.