Page 1 of 1

Sitting comfy

Posted: 19 Aug 2016, 12:07
by Montana
Has any body seen these not sure how to post link just put this in airflo boat cushion looks like a good bit of kit.

Re: Sitting comfy

Posted: 19 Aug 2016, 16:41
by 9-R
I'd think the vinyl would get hot/sweaty since it doesn't breathe very well? I have vinyl seats for my old jeep. Even in cold temps my backside can sweat.

Re: Sitting comfy

Posted: 26 Sep 2016, 12:10
by rromeo923
I just recently got an inflatable and have only used it 4 times. First time I just used the aluminum board seat that came with the boat and my back hurt from no support. Then I mounted a Swivel fishing seat and that didnt work either due to too much flex when I leaned back. This last time I bought this https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004W ... UTF8&psc=1 and it was so much better. I mounted the same swivel seat and this was very stable even on an Airfloor and you can move it around to where ever you want.