winter sib modifications

Sib,Frib & Rib modifications.
Share your mods with the forum
Stray
Super Poster
Posts: 817
Joined: 10 Jun 2015, 10:52
Location: Oop North.
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 99 times

Re: winter sib modifications

Post by Stray » 08 Mar 2016, 22:54

Andy B wrote:I'm sure I've got a bulge pump like that somewhere in my magic Box'O'Bits...
Is that a typo or a euphemism? :o

Andy B England
Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
Posts: 1825
Joined: 03 Sep 2015, 17:10
Location: lost in space
Has thanked: 78 times
Been thanked: 252 times

Re: winter sib modifications

Post by Andy B » 08 Mar 2016, 23:31

Stray wrote:
Andy B wrote:I'm sure I've got a bulge pump like that somewhere in my magic Box'O'Bits...
Is that a typo or a euphemism? :o
PMSL.... that is a doosey :rofl

User avatar
mattswan2512
Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
Posts: 1758
Joined: 13 Jul 2015, 10:34
Boat Make: F-Rib 330
Outboard: Mercury 15hp ss 2 smoker.
Location: Sunny southampton
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 118 times

Re: winter sib modifications

Post by mattswan2512 » 09 Mar 2016, 12:26

Very austin powers of you to have a bulge pump andy lol
Life is like a chocolate bar........
If you hold onto it for too long u get covered in sh☆t so......
live a life you will remember, not a life full of untested dreams.

User avatar
Paul
Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
Posts: 3056
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 21:46
Boat Make: Mercury Ocean Runner 420
Outboard: Mariner F40ELPT, 3.5 Tohatsu smoker
MMSI Number: 235915479
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Has thanked: 459 times
Been thanked: 356 times

Re: winter sib modifications

Post by Paul » 09 Mar 2016, 21:01

I'm still working out which of the two would be of most use to me :erm :lol:

Andy B England
Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
Posts: 1825
Joined: 03 Sep 2015, 17:10
Location: lost in space
Has thanked: 78 times
Been thanked: 252 times

Re: winter sib modifications

Post by Andy B » 09 Mar 2016, 21:15

Paul wrote:I'm still working out which of the two would be of most use to me :erm :lol:
That all depends on whether you're sinking :rofl

User avatar
Paul
Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
Posts: 3056
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 21:46
Boat Make: Mercury Ocean Runner 420
Outboard: Mariner F40ELPT, 3.5 Tohatsu smoker
MMSI Number: 235915479
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Has thanked: 459 times
Been thanked: 356 times

Re: winter sib modifications

Post by Paul » 09 Mar 2016, 21:23

In that case mate I'll take both :slap

User avatar
kaman
Super Poster
Posts: 846
Joined: 05 Aug 2015, 23:01
Boat Make: Honwave 3.5a Honwave t3.8
Outboard: Tohatsu 20hp
Suzuki 2.5hp
Suzuki 2.2hp
MMSI Number: 235114675
Location: South West Scotland
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 135 times

Re: winter sib modifications

Post by kaman » 10 Mar 2016, 17:43

Austin's bulge pump does look quite similar to my bilge pump - Yeah baby, yeah!
And doesn't Liz Hurley look stunning :pump



https://youtu.be/3WCvULMRUq8




Gonna have to watch this film again soon :mrgreen:

Post Reply

Return to “DIY & Modifications”