Hydro-Turf Flooring
-
gwozhog
- Advanced Member
- Posts: 295
- Joined: 27 Apr 2016, 20:28
- Boat Make: Achilles spd310 and sg124
- Outboard: Yamaha 8hp
Yamaha 15hp
Nissan 15hp - Location: Point Blank, Texas
- Has thanked: 16 times
- Been thanked: 48 times
Re: Hydro-Turf Flooring
I see now that it comes in a million colors and patterns. What did you use to cut the turf?
I once dated a girl in High School and her Father told me I would never amount to anything. He was right!
-
9-R
- Super Poster
- Posts: 932
- Joined: 12 Feb 2016, 13:56
- Boat Make: Boston Whaler Montauk 170
- Outboard: Mercury 90hp EFI
- Location: The Republic of Texas
- Has thanked: 204 times
- Been thanked: 122 times
Re: Hydro-Turf Flooring
Just a razor blade. Already had it out in the sun and it did not get hot at all. The exposed aluminum and the red tubes where hot to the touch but the HydroTurf was cool. Reviewed the SeaDek. It was the same material but not as thick and cost twice as much. We love the pattern and it holds great when wet. Can't scoot even a light cooler. You have to pick it up to move it around.
This is the same stuff they use on waverunners, jet skies, windsurfing boards and paddle boards.
This is the same stuff they use on waverunners, jet skies, windsurfing boards and paddle boards.
Wrote a note said, 'back in a minute'. Bought a boat and I sailed off in it.


