fishing mods done
- Paul
- Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
- Posts: 3056
- Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 21:46
- Boat Make: Mercury Ocean Runner 420
- Outboard: Mariner F40ELPT, 3.5 Tohatsu smoker
- MMSI Number: 235915479
- Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
- Has thanked: 459 times
- Been thanked: 356 times
-
bun
- Advanced Member
- Posts: 185
- Joined: 14 May 2018, 08:46
- Boat Make: boatworld 330 v floor
- Outboard: tohatsu 4stroke 6hp
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Edinburgh
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 20 times
Re: fishing mods done
just drop the umberella the you got a front wind canopy and it works on a kayak
-
Rickman
- I'm New
- Posts: 6
- Joined: 25 Dec 2022, 16:19
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Has thanked: 3 times
- Been thanked: 0
Re: fishing mods done
Thanks for posting, it's given me some ideas for my T32. I'm curious, does the transducer mount still work at speed in that position? I mean, do you get a good reading from the finder whilst at full speed, with no interference from the prop turbulence?
Just thinking of where to try and mount mine.
Just thinking of where to try and mount mine.



