Vinyl Mildew Stain Remover

Sib,Frib & Rib modifications.
Share your mods with the forum
Post Reply
User avatar
9-R Republic of Texas
Super Poster
Posts: 932
Joined: 12 Feb 2016, 13:56
Boat Make: Boston Whaler Montauk 170
Outboard: Mercury 90hp EFI
Location: The Republic of Texas
Has thanked: 204 times
Been thanked: 122 times

Vinyl Mildew Stain Remover

Post by 9-R » 23 Aug 2022, 21:25

A while back, someone posted about McKee's 37 Nautical One Xtreme Mildew Stain Remover on another boating forum, boasting at how well it worked. Sounded more like spam than anything, but then members started buying and using it, and posted the same incredible results. If it's okay with the mods, I can post a link to the other site so you can read their take on it because most of them initially had doubts as well.

I was having a lot of issues with mildew stain for the vinyl cushions on our hard-shell, so I thought I'd be a sucker and give it a try. Wow, does this stuff work incredibly well! I use to scrub and scrub with a variety of harsh chemicals and had to stop to keep from destroying the vinyl. This stuff was so easy, it was unbelievable.

It's been quite some time and the mildew has also stayed away which amazes me even more. I have not seen any degradation in the vinyl either.

I don't know if you can get it abroad but if you can, I highly recommend it.

I found this US posting of it on Amazon. The before-and-after photos they have are the same amazing results me and the others were seeing;
https://www.amazon.com/McKees-37-Nautic ... 4138&psc=1
Nautical One XTreme Mildew Stain Remover.jpg
Wrote a note said, 'back in a minute'. Bought a boat and I sailed off in it.

Post Reply

Return to “DIY & Modifications”