Hi
Here is mine. Has been on for 2 years now
James
Anchor and cleat setup for Frib
-
James
- Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
- Posts: 1115
- Joined: 01 Aug 2015, 12:25
- Boat Make: F-Rib 360
- Outboard: 1999 Johnson 2-Stroke 15 HP
- MMSI Number: 235914355
- Location: Copthorne, West Sussex
- Has thanked: 39 times
- Been thanked: 61 times
- Contact:
Re: Anchor and cleat setup for Frib
James
2015 F-Rib 360 married to a 1999 fully rebuilt 15hp 2 Stroke Johnson engine and 22 litre fuel tank.
Mods: Launch wheels, Towing Eyes, 2 Bench Seat Cushions, and 1 Bench Seat Bag
Boat name: Cichlid
2015 F-Rib 360 married to a 1999 fully rebuilt 15hp 2 Stroke Johnson engine and 22 litre fuel tank.
Mods: Launch wheels, Towing Eyes, 2 Bench Seat Cushions, and 1 Bench Seat Bag
Boat name: Cichlid
-
9-R
- Super Poster
- Posts: 932
- Joined: 12 Feb 2016, 13:56
- Boat Make: Boston Whaler Montauk 170
- Outboard: Mercury 90hp EFI
- Location: The Republic of Texas
- Has thanked: 204 times
- Been thanked: 122 times
Re: Anchor and cleat setup for Frib
Since we venture different bodies of water, with various floor beds, I have two types of anchors. I use the Danforth most of the time but it sucks for large-rock bottoms. If I let out a LOT of line to decrease the anchor to bottom angle it will hook up better but still likes to skip around. Works awesome for everything else even with just 5' of chain at the anchor.
My other anchor is a Hall and has been the best for hooking onto the larger rock. Definitely doesn't need as much line out to hook but I use it much less. Lately I've only used it when directional anchoring the bow and stern.
My other anchor is a Hall and has been the best for hooking onto the larger rock. Definitely doesn't need as much line out to hook but I use it much less. Lately I've only used it when directional anchoring the bow and stern.
Wrote a note said, 'back in a minute'. Bought a boat and I sailed off in it.



