Sitting comfy
-
9-R
- Super Poster
- Posts: 932
- Joined: 12 Feb 2016, 13:56
- Boat Make: Boston Whaler Montauk 170
- Outboard: Mercury 90hp EFI
- Location: The Republic of Texas
- Has thanked: 204 times
- Been thanked: 122 times
Re: Sitting comfy
I'd think the vinyl would get hot/sweaty since it doesn't breathe very well? I have vinyl seats for my old jeep. Even in cold temps my backside can sweat.
Wrote a note said, 'back in a minute'. Bought a boat and I sailed off in it.
-
rromeo923
- I'm New
- Posts: 5
- Joined: 24 Sep 2016, 13:43
- MMSI Number: 10
- Has thanked: 0
- Been thanked: 1 time
Re: Sitting comfy
I just recently got an inflatable and have only used it 4 times. First time I just used the aluminum board seat that came with the boat and my back hurt from no support. Then I mounted a Swivel fishing seat and that didnt work either due to too much flex when I leaned back. This last time I bought this https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004W ... UTF8&psc=1 and it was so much better. I mounted the same swivel seat and this was very stable even on an Airfloor and you can move it around to where ever you want.


