Page 1 of 1

Excel Volaire

Posted: 27 Sep 2020, 13:33
by Leeharper1984
Hi all,

Am new to the forum but have been reading the posts with interest. I think I've decided on an Excel Volaire 390 or 430 for family of four trips out. Can anyone advise on physical size and practicalities of manhandling these? I'm think back of a car or small box trailer with a trolley to move around in its packed state, or am I dreaming!

Many thanks
Lee.

Re: Excel Volaire

Posted: 27 Sep 2020, 15:47
by N1ck
A 3.9 M Excel Volaire is going to be a fair old lump to pack up and put in a car you would need the seats folded down, there has been a thread on this forum reference the air floor. The 3.6M Volante will carry 5 people and is reasonably easy to manage. Have sent you an email Lee