Page 1 of 1

Achilles sib??

Posted: 16 Apr 2019, 22:54
by smokinjoescbr
I currently own a zodiac cadet 310 alu with tohatsu 15 hp 4 stroke. I have been looking into a new hypalon boat for some saltwater excursions and found Achilles inflatables at my local boat shop. I was looking at their HB-350lX rib but finding a place to store that and not being able to tote it around in my car has made me rethink the idea of owning a rib so its back to sibs. I ended up putting a down payment on a Achilles SGX-122 and hope it will serve me well for the years ahead. If any one on here is familiar with these boats I would like to here some more information on them in regards to construction, quality, etc.

Re: Achilles sib??

Posted: 01 May 2020, 02:44
by HiltonHeadMatt
Did you have the cadet 310 alu RIB or alu decked SIB? If SIB is it really a pain to put together the deck each time you assemble? and if RIB how awkward was it to manhandle while deflated?

And how are you liking the SGX-122 comapared?

Thanks, Cheers!