Achilles sib??

Ask current owners for advice before taking the plunge !
Post Reply
smokinjoescbr United States of America
I'm New
Posts: 4
Joined: 16 Apr 2019, 22:24
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Lake Hughes
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Achilles sib??

Post by smokinjoescbr » 16 Apr 2019, 22:54

I currently own a zodiac cadet 310 alu with tohatsu 15 hp 4 stroke. I have been looking into a new hypalon boat for some saltwater excursions and found Achilles inflatables at my local boat shop. I was looking at their HB-350lX rib but finding a place to store that and not being able to tote it around in my car has made me rethink the idea of owning a rib so its back to sibs. I ended up putting a down payment on a Achilles SGX-122 and hope it will serve me well for the years ahead. If any one on here is familiar with these boats I would like to here some more information on them in regards to construction, quality, etc.

HiltonHeadMatt United States of America
I'm New
Posts: 15
Joined: 30 Apr 2020, 21:46
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Hilton Head Island
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: Achilles sib??

Post by HiltonHeadMatt » 01 May 2020, 02:44

Did you have the cadet 310 alu RIB or alu decked SIB? If SIB is it really a pain to put together the deck each time you assemble? and if RIB how awkward was it to manhandle while deflated?

And how are you liking the SGX-122 comapared?

Thanks, Cheers!

Post Reply

Return to “Thinking Of Buying?”