FRIB-375 Bow Canopy
Posted: 28 Feb 2026, 16:53
Hi All,
I was lucky enough to bag myself an unused, boxed FRIB-375, it had been kept back as a reference boat whilst the new versions of the FRIBs are being manufactured in the UK and Poland. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has a Bow canopy or any other FRIB accessories they might have for sale? I'd also be interested in the bench seat bag should anyone have one for sale.
Many Thanks.
I was lucky enough to bag myself an unused, boxed FRIB-375, it had been kept back as a reference boat whilst the new versions of the FRIBs are being manufactured in the UK and Poland. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has a Bow canopy or any other FRIB accessories they might have for sale? I'd also be interested in the bench seat bag should anyone have one for sale.
Many Thanks.