Page 1 of 1

Wanted: Elling kb350 & Tohatsu 9.8hp 2-stroke

Posted: 16 May 2022, 11:33
by PatBacon
Ideally with the Elling Bow Canopy & some launching wheels.

Based in South Hams, can travel to collect.

Re: Wanted: Elling kb350 & Tohatsu 9.8hp 2-stroke

Posted: 16 May 2022, 19:03
by Martin
Keep your eyes on the for sale section 👍🏻

viewforum.php?f=15

Martin :cheers

Re: Wanted: Elling kb350 & Tohatsu 9.8hp 2-stroke

Posted: 16 May 2022, 20:59
by PeterM
I may know of a 9.8 2 stroke tohatsu short shaft coming up for sale soon .. if I can say for sure I'll post about it :)

Re: Wanted: Elling kb350 & Tohatsu 9.8hp 2-stroke

Posted: 17 May 2022, 08:42
by PatBacon
Thanks Both!

Re: Wanted: Elling kb350 & Tohatsu 9.8hp 2-stroke

Posted: 17 May 2022, 10:01
by harrison
A couple of ‘holy grail’ motors up for grabs at the moment.

The eBay jobbie, whilst newish and very rare, is showing a lot of lower leg scars for an allegedly hours use!!
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/294984130411 ... media=COPY

This one is on a private Facebook group, so would need to join to view.



BE6075EB-EA35-4CF2-8A4C-08A2CA9C14C2.jpeg

Re: Wanted: Elling kb350 & Tohatsu 9.8hp 2-stroke

Posted: 17 May 2022, 10:48
by PatBacon
Thank you - that one in Port Issac I saw advertised, I'm not sure it's been as cared for as I'd prefer.