Wanted: Elling kb350 & Tohatsu 9.8hp 2-stroke

The Opposite Of Above
Post Reply
PatBacon Chad
I'm New
Posts: 3
Joined: 16 May 2022, 11:31
Location: Totnes
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Wanted: Elling kb350 & Tohatsu 9.8hp 2-stroke

Post by PatBacon » 16 May 2022, 11:33

Ideally with the Elling Bow Canopy & some launching wheels.

Based in South Hams, can travel to collect.

User avatar
Martin England
Supporting Member
Posts: 5789
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
MMSI Number: 123456789
Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
Has thanked: 1416 times
Been thanked: 782 times
Contact:

Re: Wanted: Elling kb350 & Tohatsu 9.8hp 2-stroke

Post by Martin » 16 May 2022, 19:03

Keep your eyes on the for sale section 👍🏻

viewforum.php?f=15

Martin :cheers
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... :whistle
Because it's a big old WWworld out there :mrgreen:

PeterM
Super Poster
Posts: 841
Joined: 20 Jul 2015, 14:53
Location: Bournemouth & Poole
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 254 times

Re: Wanted: Elling kb350 & Tohatsu 9.8hp 2-stroke

Post by PeterM » 16 May 2022, 20:59

I may know of a 9.8 2 stroke tohatsu short shaft coming up for sale soon .. if I can say for sure I'll post about it :)

PatBacon Chad
I'm New
Posts: 3
Joined: 16 May 2022, 11:31
Location: Totnes
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Wanted: Elling kb350 & Tohatsu 9.8hp 2-stroke

Post by PatBacon » 17 May 2022, 08:42

Thanks Both!

User avatar
harrison Great Britain
Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
Posts: 1846
Joined: 18 Mar 2015, 17:14
Boat Make: XS500/Merc340/Elling/Bic
Outboard: Mariner60,20,3.5,Tohatsu9.8,Hon2.3,ThrustMe Kicker
Location: Midlands & Up North
Has thanked: 284 times
Been thanked: 746 times

Re: Wanted: Elling kb350 & Tohatsu 9.8hp 2-stroke

Post by harrison » 17 May 2022, 10:01

A couple of ‘holy grail’ motors up for grabs at the moment.

The eBay jobbie, whilst newish and very rare, is showing a lot of lower leg scars for an allegedly hours use!!
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/294984130411 ... media=COPY

This one is on a private Facebook group, so would need to join to view.



BE6075EB-EA35-4CF2-8A4C-08A2CA9C14C2.jpeg
harrison

'The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves'

PatBacon Chad
I'm New
Posts: 3
Joined: 16 May 2022, 11:31
Location: Totnes
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Wanted: Elling kb350 & Tohatsu 9.8hp 2-stroke

Post by PatBacon » 17 May 2022, 10:48

Thank you - that one in Port Issac I saw advertised, I'm not sure it's been as cared for as I'd prefer.

Post Reply

Return to “Wanted”