Wanted Tohatsu 9.8 2S SS

The Opposite Of Above
Post Reply
Turbotfiend England
I'm New
Posts: 5
Joined: 04 Mar 2020, 15:58
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Bristol
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 0

Wanted Tohatsu 9.8 2S SS

Post by Turbotfiend » 13 Jul 2021, 11:00

After a well looked after 9.8 2S SS to go on True Kit Discovery.

PM me if you have one kicking around... ;-)

User avatar
harrison Great Britain
Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
Posts: 1846
Joined: 18 Mar 2015, 17:14
Boat Make: XS500/Merc340/Elling/Bic
Outboard: Mariner60,20,3.5,Tohatsu9.8,Hon2.3,ThrustMe Kicker
Location: Midlands & Up North
Has thanked: 284 times
Been thanked: 746 times

Re: Wanted Tohatsu 9.8 2S SS

Post by harrison » 13 Jul 2021, 16:59

Good luck with that!!
These users thanked the author harrison for the post:
Turbotfiend (13 Jul 2021, 18:47)
harrison

'The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves'

Turbotfiend England
I'm New
Posts: 5
Joined: 04 Mar 2020, 15:58
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Bristol
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 0

Re: Wanted Tohatsu 9.8 2S SS

Post by Turbotfiend » 13 Jul 2021, 18:46

Am patient, but yes I get yer point.

KERNOWOLI England
I'm New
Posts: 1
Joined: 16 Jul 2021, 17:23
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Padstow
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Wanted Tohatsu 9.8 2S SS

Post by KERNOWOLI » 16 Jul 2021, 17:25

I have one, very good condition, £1500 ono

Post Reply

Return to “Wanted”