SIB or FRIB wanted in the UK for 2k or under

The Opposite Of Above
Post Reply
adamjs16 England
I'm New
Posts: 1
Joined: 26 Jan 2021, 22:10
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Swanley
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

SIB or FRIB wanted in the UK for 2k or under

Post by adamjs16 » 26 Jan 2021, 22:13

I'm new to boating and I'm looking to buy a used SIB or FRIB to get started.

My budget is £2000 (not including the outboard).

It needs to be at least 3.8m. I have been eyeing up the Honwave T38 and T40 but I am keeping an open mind. I'm not looking for a specific brand or model.

I intend to use it in saltwater so it needs to have a v shaped keel.

Treeman England
I'm New
Posts: 2
Joined: 17 Feb 2021, 21:13
MMSI Number: 10
Location: manchester
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SIB or FRIB wanted in the UK for 2k or under

Post by Treeman » 17 Feb 2021, 21:25

Hey up pal, you still looking for a sib.

Post Reply

Return to “Wanted”