Wanted F-Rib or Honwave

The Opposite Of Above
Post Reply
TheDampMan1 Scotland
I'm New
Posts: 24
Joined: 07 May 2020, 14:38
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Stoke on Trent
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 2 times

Wanted F-Rib or Honwave

Post by TheDampMan1 » 04 Aug 2020, 18:53

Wanted F-Rib or Honwave if anyone thinking of selling?

manfre Italy
I'm New
Posts: 18
Joined: 01 May 2018, 08:35
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Italy
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Wanted F-Rib or Honwave

Post by manfre » 02 Feb 2021, 10:57

Hi TheDampman I just placed a sales advertisment on the forum, check it out if are interested.

Shaun England
Advanced Member
Posts: 182
Joined: 05 Mar 2018, 15:15
Boat Make: F-Rib 430
Outboard: Evinrude E-Tec 30
Location: Epsom
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: Wanted F-Rib or Honwave

Post by Shaun » 02 Feb 2021, 16:23

TheDampMan1 wrote: ↑
04 Aug 2020, 18:53
Wanted F-Rib or Honwave if anyone thinking of selling?
Whats your budget, might be willing to part with my 430 setup

Post Reply

Return to “Wanted”