2014 Bombard Aerotec 380 SIB, 2005 Johnson 8hp 2 Stroke OB, £1095

Sell your boating related bits and bobs here.
Forum rules
Members are invited to sell their personal boating items free of charge, Personal items are items that you've bought and No longer require.
Members who are buying items to sell at a profit are requested to join the "Supporting Members" group. (Please contact Admin)
Trade organisations/businesses, Please contact Admin before posting.
Post Reply
Combeboy Great Britain
I'm New
Posts: 3
Joined: 02 Sep 2023, 18:02
MMSI Number: 10
Location: London
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

2014 Bombard Aerotec 380 SIB, 2005 Johnson 8hp 2 Stroke OB, £1095

Post by Combeboy » 17 Jul 2024, 10:47

Reluctant sale of my Aerotec 380 with Johnson Evinrude outboard.
The Aerotec is in great condition, no patches or repairs, transom raise for engine. The floor has no major staining and unlike most, has no yellow fuel residue marks. I have attached two Borika mounts to the transom for fishing rods and another to the rear for a transducer. Being one of the last production runs from 2014, the transom joints are in excellent order with plenty of life left. I have the original boat cover and the original transom wheels for launch and retrieval. I do also have the packing bag which though in very well used condition (one of the handles has gone), it does the job. Also have the seat with additional seat pad but no paddle. Obviously for those in the know, it’s simply a great handling SIB and far better in the North Devon swell than my Honwave 3.2. I am only selling as I now have a larger RIB and trailer. Boat comes with original manual and spare patches.
Selling with lightweight 2005 (26kg) Johnson Evinrude two stroke. I have had the OB for a couple of years but haven't really used it. It's in great condition and doesn't appear to have had much use so plenty of life in it. It was serviced a couple of years ago but not used since so the carb will need a bit of fettling to set it up for use. This combination is super lightweight and will be very easy to launch from a beach or slipway as I have done and can be packed into the boot of a normal sized car. OB has original manual.
As I say the Aerotecs are getting thin on the ground and I am very sad to see it go, it really is so well suited to UK inshore waters and I hope I don't come to regret sellingThe items can be collected from North Devon, or London at a pinch, or can meet between the two as long as the buyer has room in their car for both items. Email is dowsingc@gmail.com or private message plus I can send a lot more photos in better resolution.
Attachments
IMG_3467.jpeg
IMG_3497.jpeg
IMG_3496.jpeg
IMG_3494.jpeg
IMG_3495.jpeg
IMG_3489.jpeg
IMG_3490.jpeg
IMG_3486.jpeg
IMG_3485.jpeg
IMG_3483.jpeg
IMG_3481.jpeg
IMG_3480.jpeg
IMG_3465.jpeg
IMG_3478.jpeg
IMG_3479.jpeg

Post Reply

Return to “For Sale”