Page 1 of 1

center seat and console

Posted: 31 Jul 2022, 13:20
by robmerrow
I owned a Sea Rider 5.4 in the late 80s and early 90s, which I used in Buzzards Bay, Massachusetts. I bought a fiberglass motorcycle seat and console from Imtra Corp, in New Bedford, Massachusetts, intending to replace the existing one, but before I could install it the transom rotted, and that, plus collateral damage made me abandon the boat. I've had the replacement console for over 30 years, stored inside and never touched until now. It's essentially brand-new, with hardware still in plastic bags. I believe it cost me about $1200 dollars in 1989 but I'll sell it for $600.

Re: center seat and console

Posted: 31 Jul 2022, 22:37
by Martin
Hi robmerrow, Welcome....
We do have a few members on here from the States, but you'll prob get a better response from a facebook group friend of ours, try https://www.facebook.com/groups/inflatableboatclubusa and hopefully you'll get a sale there..

Martin :cheers