center seat and console
Forum rules
Members are invited to sell their personal boating items free of charge, Personal items are items that you've bought and No longer require.
Members who are buying items to sell at a profit are requested to join the "Supporting Members" group. (Please contact Admin)
Trade organisations/businesses, Please contact Admin before posting.
Members are invited to sell their personal boating items free of charge, Personal items are items that you've bought and No longer require.
Members who are buying items to sell at a profit are requested to join the "Supporting Members" group. (Please contact Admin)
Trade organisations/businesses, Please contact Admin before posting.
-
robmerrow
- I'm New
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 31 Jul 2022, 12:52
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Has thanked: 0
- Been thanked: 0
center seat and console
I owned a Sea Rider 5.4 in the late 80s and early 90s, which I used in Buzzards Bay, Massachusetts. I bought a fiberglass motorcycle seat and console from Imtra Corp, in New Bedford, Massachusetts, intending to replace the existing one, but before I could install it the transom rotted, and that, plus collateral damage made me abandon the boat. I've had the replacement console for over 30 years, stored inside and never touched until now. It's essentially brand-new, with hardware still in plastic bags. I believe it cost me about $1200 dollars in 1989 but I'll sell it for $600.
-
Martin
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 5789
- Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
- Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
- Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
- MMSI Number: 123456789
- Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
- Has thanked: 1416 times
- Been thanked: 782 times
- Contact:
Re: center seat and console
Hi robmerrow, Welcome....
We do have a few members on here from the States, but you'll prob get a better response from a facebook group friend of ours, try https://www.facebook.com/groups/inflatableboatclubusa and hopefully you'll get a sale there..
Martin
We do have a few members on here from the States, but you'll prob get a better response from a facebook group friend of ours, try https://www.facebook.com/groups/inflatableboatclubusa and hopefully you'll get a sale there..
Martin
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... 
Because it's a big old WWworld out there
Because it's a big old WWworld out there



