Mariner 6hp 4 stroke 2020 year for sale
Forum rules
Members are invited to sell their personal boating items free of charge, Personal items are items that you've bought and No longer require.
Members who are buying items to sell at a profit are requested to join the "Supporting Members" group. (Please contact Admin)
Trade organisations/businesses, Please contact Admin before posting.
Members are invited to sell their personal boating items free of charge, Personal items are items that you've bought and No longer require.
Members who are buying items to sell at a profit are requested to join the "Supporting Members" group. (Please contact Admin)
Trade organisations/businesses, Please contact Admin before posting.
-
NickC
- I'm New
- Posts: 17
- Joined: 28 May 2020, 08:21
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Poole
- Has thanked: 0
- Been thanked: 3 times
Mariner 6hp 4 stroke 2020 year for sale
Does anybody want a basically brand new may 2020 mariner 6 hp 4 stroke outboard? Only done 4 hours still got the remainder of manufacturers warranty (4 years 9 months ), I got a really good deal on a 9.9 hp which I couldn't turn down! So surplus to requirements. Looking for £850
-
Paul Lowthian
- I'm New
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 03 Sep 2020, 06:40
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Newcastle
- Has thanked: 0
- Been thanked: 0
Re: Mariner 6hp 4 stroke 2020 year for sale
Hi there. Do you still have the outboard for sale? And where are you based please?


