Motor Toter

Sell your boating related bits and bobs here.
Forum rules
Members are invited to sell their personal boating items free of charge, Personal items are items that you've bought and No longer require.
Members who are buying items to sell at a profit are requested to join the "Supporting Members" group. (Please contact Admin)
Trade organisations/businesses, Please contact Admin before posting.
Post Reply
User avatar
ChrisParish Great Britain
Supporting Member
Posts: 2049
Joined: 23 May 2018, 15:30
Boat Make: Bombard Aerotec 380
Outboard: Suzuki DF20A
MMSI Number: 235916094
Location: Poole
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 636 times

Motor Toter

Post by ChrisParish » 16 May 2020, 12:37

One foldable motor toter suitable for short shaft engines. Wheels at the top allow you to lay the engine down or load it easily into a car whilst holding the engine in the same position it would be when tilted up on a transom.
792EF28B-835D-43E5-BEAE-587E39A48327.jpeg


£50.00
Buyer collects
Southampton.
Last edited by Martin on 16 May 2020, 19:57, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added video link
These users thanked the author ChrisParish for the post:
Sibfisher (16 May 2020, 13:28)
Not a complete idiot - some parts are missing.

User avatar
Martin England
Supporting Member
Posts: 5789
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
MMSI Number: 123456789
Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
Has thanked: 1416 times
Been thanked: 782 times
Contact:

Re: Motor Toter

Post by Martin » 16 May 2020, 19:59

I have one of these toters, they are superb.
I think RRP is £150 so a great price Chris..

Martin :cheers
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... :whistle
Because it's a big old WWworld out there :mrgreen:

warder54 Great Britain
Super Poster
Posts: 645
Joined: 12 Aug 2016, 08:32
Boat Make: F-Rib 360 + Smartwave 480
Outboard: Yam 60 efi
Toh 5 4 st
Toh 20 efi
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Montrose -Scotland
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 148 times

Re: Motor Toter

Post by warder54 » 17 May 2020, 10:21

Bargain, I love mine!
Why am I here - I should be in my boat fishing!!
Mike Elliott

TheDampMan1 Scotland
I'm New
Posts: 24
Joined: 07 May 2020, 14:38
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Stoke on Trent
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Motor Toter

Post by TheDampMan1 » 17 May 2020, 12:17

I purchased one last week :thud

mm289
Active Member
Posts: 105
Joined: 08 May 2018, 19:15
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Kent
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Motor Toter

Post by mm289 » 18 May 2020, 09:07

Hi Chris, I would be interested in this - will ping you a PM

Cheers,

MM

User avatar
ChrisParish Great Britain
Supporting Member
Posts: 2049
Joined: 23 May 2018, 15:30
Boat Make: Bombard Aerotec 380
Outboard: Suzuki DF20A
MMSI Number: 235916094
Location: Poole
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 636 times

Re: Motor Toter

Post by ChrisParish » 18 May 2020, 09:17

Sold to MM.
Not a complete idiot - some parts are missing.

Post Reply

Return to “For Sale”