Page 1 of 2

Honda Honwave T38ie, Mercury 15hp 2 stroke and extras for sale

Posted: 15 Oct 2018, 09:37
by Steuk60
Due to not going to get out enough, and other commitments, I’m very reluctantly going to sell my honwave, engine and all the extras needed to get afloat.
2018 Honda Honwave T38ie. With remainder of warranty. No leaks, patches.
New launch wheels bought with boat.
Unused new foot pump, and repair kit.
Mercury 15hp 2 stroke, very good condition, anode on cavitation plate needs replaced.
Petrol tank with hose, 2 spare fuel cans.
Anchor.
Life jackets/buoyancy aids.
Engine stand, if needed.
Modified dinghy trailer, with new jockey wheel, new hitch.
Fish finder, 12 volt battery, transducer arm.
Cobra 330 submersible handheld vhf radio, new, used on 1 outing.
12 volt pump, for boat. Like new with heavy duty hose.
5 ltr 2 stroke oil.
Rod holders.
Overall this is a decent setup, and I’m gutted to be selling but needs must.
Everything you need to get out on the water.
I bought the boat from bosuns locker brand new this year, the mercury I bought came with new prop, impeller. New throttle cable/rod. Engine starts easily and pushes the boat along at 21mph no problem. Decals were worn so I have started rubbing the hood to repaint it and add new decals, so that’s an unfinished project which the new owner can finish to their own requirements.
I’ll be looking for offers over £2000.
A bargain for a full setup. Thanks for reading.
Stewart..
Ps I can provide photos by email if required.

Re: Honda Honwave T38ie, Mercury 15hp 2 stroke and extras for sale

Posted: 15 Oct 2018, 16:37
by The Hobbit
A few photos could help sell it on the forum Stewart, I can think of a couple of new members who are still researching and yet to buy a boat and the T-38 is one of their choices.

Re: Honda Honwave T38ie, Mercury 15hp 2 stroke and extras for sale

Posted: 15 Oct 2018, 16:56
by chris moody
I agree photos would be a great help to selling that outfit. The T38ie paired with a 15hp 2-Stroke is a very desirable combination in the sibbing world, I'm sure with photos it would attract a lot of interest.

Re: Honda Honwave T38ie, Mercury 15hp 2 stroke and extras for sale

Posted: 15 Oct 2018, 17:54
by Martin
Sorry to hear that Stuart, always sickening to hear of someone selling up. :(

:!: To any prospective buyer, the T38ie is a superb sib with a very capable & sea worthy high pressure V floor.
Easy to self launch and retrieve and it packs away to nothing.
Matched with a 2smoker 15hp, a brilliant package :thumbsup

Martin :cheers

Re: Honda Honwave T38ie, Mercury 15hp 2 stroke and extras for sale

Posted: 17 Oct 2018, 11:19
by Steuk60
I’m going to put some photos up today, just not had time to go to lock up to get them done.
Ps. The vhf is a Cobra HH350 flt eu, Floating Vhf Radio. Thanks,,stewart..

Re: Honda Honwave T38ie, Mercury 15hp 2 stroke and extras for sale

Posted: 17 Oct 2018, 14:00
by Steuk60
A few photos, not the best camera sorry.
50DA6251-13A8-438A-8F02-57F24C99FE9D.jpeg
f
CF03C8AB-2882-49D4-9FED-3574C3A45DE4.jpeg
B1866485-9BC7-4B59-B554-BF245C6B1D70.jpeg
42095351-0961-4FAB-ABB9-BC0E044486D2.jpeg
E9D0A9C9-3B49-41CB-9305-BB706B836F46.jpeg
8BF561C3-D2B5-4987-A3F7-D013CEAC3F59.jpeg
7AD949E0-81CE-4170-BD44-B16762B8BA70.jpeg

Re: Honda Honwave T38ie, Mercury 15hp 2 stroke and extras for sale

Posted: 17 Oct 2018, 16:44
by Nikolay
Hi :)
Do you sell the boat and some relative accessories separately from the full setup?
Cheers

Re: Honda Honwave T38ie, Mercury 15hp 2 stroke and extras for sale

Posted: 17 Oct 2018, 21:42
by Steuk60
Sorry, I’m really looking to sell the whole set up as a whole. Thanks,,stewart..

Re: Honda Honwave T38ie, Mercury 15hp 2 stroke and extras for sale

Posted: 18 Oct 2018, 16:50
by Nikolay
Please, let me know if you change your mind.
Good luck!

Re: Honda Honwave T38ie, Mercury 15hp 2 stroke and extras for sale

Posted: 21 Oct 2018, 17:58
by tonyb1977
Where are you please