Z-pro Tango TA200 inflatable canoe/kayak
Posted: 16 May 2018, 18:50
Hey,
I bought this just over 1 year ago and it has been used only a handful of times. Sorry I don't have a pic of it but if you google it you will find it easy enough (this is a blue one, not red). It might need a bit of a wipe down but other then that is pretty much in as new condition.
Will include the two seats and two paddles. Located at MK18 2FS.
Retails for £370 looking for offers in the region of £250
I bought this just over 1 year ago and it has been used only a handful of times. Sorry I don't have a pic of it but if you google it you will find it easy enough (this is a blue one, not red). It might need a bit of a wipe down but other then that is pretty much in as new condition.
Will include the two seats and two paddles. Located at MK18 2FS.
Retails for £370 looking for offers in the region of £250