Page 1 of 1

Imported inflatable boat trim lifters

Posted: 13 Dec 2017, 20:55
by Rossymtb
Anyone be interested in these trim lifters. Came with a boat&engine combo I purchased just for engine. But could sell lifters seperatly as I assume they are very good to have in means of planeing at lower speed and with more weight on board ect

They are $140 usd new but I would be open to offers via Paypal Inc postage and I can post no hassle.

Re: Imported inflatable boat trim lifters

Posted: 17 Dec 2017, 09:18
by Heanor2014
I was watching the listing on eBay myself. If you don't mind me asking, if you only purchase it for the engine are you selling the other stuff too?

Re: Imported inflatable boat trim lifters

Posted: 17 Dec 2017, 10:38
by Rossymtb
I am yet to sort through it all. What would you be after?

Boat wise I either have the one that came with it seapro 3.4m
Or a silver bullet 3.3m

One has to go and my dad's having the other