FRIB 360 with EPropulsion Spirit 1.0 Plus and accessories

Sell your boating related bits and bobs here.
Forum rules
Members are invited to sell their personal boating items free of charge, Personal items are items that you've bought and No longer require.
Members who are buying items to sell at a profit are requested to join the "Supporting Members" group. (Please contact Admin)
Trade organisations/businesses, Please contact Admin before posting.
Post Reply
Steve65 Great Britain
I'm New
Posts: 7
Joined: 08 Dec 2023, 11:50
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Cobham
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

FRIB 360 with EPropulsion Spirit 1.0 Plus and accessories

Post by Steve65 » 08 Dec 2023, 12:10

I am selling my FRIB 360 and ePropulsion outboard package bought new in 2021 and used for less than 10 hours pottering about on the Thames. Stored in the garage and in excellent 'nearly new' condition. Selling as a complete package with ePropulsion Spirit 1.0 plus including battery and charger and the following accessories :-

12v electric pump
manual foot pump
launch Wheels
3 bench seats and cushions
1 bench seat bag
oars
bag/cover for folded boat
bag for motor
bag for battery

Will needed to be collected in person, I live in Cobham, Surrey
IMG_1505.jpeg
IMG_1499.jpeg
IMG_1508.jpeg
IMG_1504.jpeg
IMG_1502.jpeg
IMG_1507.jpeg
IMG_1509.jpeg
6DCD1849-CC14-4B26-A112-9E6D76A74765_1_105_c.jpeg
A9A7B818-FA09-4312-8F74-11E94E7CA7F7_1_105_c.jpeg

Steve65 Great Britain
I'm New
Posts: 7
Joined: 08 Dec 2023, 11:50
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Cobham
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FRIB 360 with EPropulsion Spirit 1.0 Plus and accessories

Post by Steve65 » 09 Dec 2023, 16:38

Forgot to add - I am selling this as a package for £4200

Steve65 Great Britain
I'm New
Posts: 7
Joined: 08 Dec 2023, 11:50
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Cobham
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FRIB 360 with EPropulsion Spirit 1.0 Plus and accessories

Post by Steve65 » 17 Feb 2024, 09:35

This is now sold

eddzoid Scotland
Active Member
Posts: 55
Joined: 21 Jan 2020, 08:02
MMSI Number: 10
Location: DEREHAM
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: FRIB 360 with EPropulsion Spirit 1.0 Plus and accessories

Post by eddzoid » 08 Mar 2024, 08:45

Hi Steve. I have a 2020 360 which I want to sell. Can you tell how much yours went for, if you don't mind. I don't want to sell it on the cheap! thanks, Eddie

Steve65 Great Britain
I'm New
Posts: 7
Joined: 08 Dec 2023, 11:50
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Cobham
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FRIB 360 with EPropulsion Spirit 1.0 Plus and accessories

Post by Steve65 » 08 Mar 2024, 08:50

eddzoid wrote: ↑
08 Mar 2024, 08:45
Hi Steve. I have a 2020 360 which I want to sell. Can you tell how much yours went for, if you don't mind. I don't want to sell it on the cheap! thanks, Eddie
I will send you a private message

Post Reply

Return to “For Sale”