Selling my F-Rib 330.
This boat is in excellent condition and was only purchased from Marine Power last year. There was 1 previous owner before me. I will confirm the original manufacturer date and update this add, but I dont believe its more than 3 years old.
The boat is a limited edition Grey/White colour scheme.
Comes with a bunch of extras. These are:
F-Rib launching wheels
Bow Canopy
A number of railblaza ports attached to transom (two inside for fishing rod holder, one outside for Railblaza transducer mount).
Railblaza transducer holder.
Also includes the usual, oars, carry bag.
There is one small repair patch for a pinhole leak on one of the tubes. This is neat and tidy and holds air 100%. The carry bag has some scuffing from use and one of the strap clips has detached.
Looking for approx. £2800.
Will inflate and upload some photos to this add ASAP.
Collection from Morecambe, Lancashire, UK.
For Sale: F-Rib 330 White/Grey
Forum rules
Members are invited to sell their personal boating items free of charge, Personal items are items that you've bought and No longer require.
Members who are buying items to sell at a profit are requested to join the "Supporting Members" group. (Please contact Admin)
Trade organisations/businesses, Please contact Admin before posting.
Members are invited to sell their personal boating items free of charge, Personal items are items that you've bought and No longer require.
Members who are buying items to sell at a profit are requested to join the "Supporting Members" group. (Please contact Admin)
Trade organisations/businesses, Please contact Admin before posting.
-
VisitSouthEast
- I'm New
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 08 Apr 2023, 20:22
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Canterbury
- Has thanked: 0
- Been thanked: 0
Re: For Sale: F-Rib 330 White/Grey
Hi Ben,
Is this still for sale please?
What's your price and its availability for collection or delivery?
Thanks
Is this still for sale please?
What's your price and its availability for collection or delivery?
Thanks
-
VisitSouthEast
- I'm New
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 08 Apr 2023, 20:22
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Canterbury
- Has thanked: 0
- Been thanked: 0
Re: For Sale: F-Rib 330 White/Grey
Hi there,
I'd be interested in this.
I am looking to use it on an inland estuary while friends are rowing in some St. Ayles skiffs.
What's your availability to chat?
Many thanks,
Tom
I'd be interested in this.
I am looking to use it on an inland estuary while friends are rowing in some St. Ayles skiffs.
What's your availability to chat?
Many thanks,
Tom


