Bravo BTP12 Pump and Standard Horizon HX21o Radio

Sell your boating related bits and bobs here.
Forum rules
Members are invited to sell their personal boating items free of charge, Personal items are items that you've bought and No longer require.
Members who are buying items to sell at a profit are requested to join the "Supporting Members" group. (Please contact Admin)
Trade organisations/businesses, Please contact Admin before posting.
Post Reply
Scar Great Britain
I'm New
Posts: 23
Joined: 22 Jul 2020, 10:41
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Yeovil
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 9 times

Bravo BTP12 Pump and Standard Horizon HX21o Radio

Post by Scar » 09 Jul 2021, 16:27

I have the following items for sale in as new condition as pump has been used twice and Radio has never been used and is still in box.

I would like £75 for each item and can post out at cost or you are welcome to collect from my home in Yeovil, Somerset.

Photos available upon request.

Scar Great Britain
I'm New
Posts: 23
Joined: 22 Jul 2020, 10:41
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Yeovil
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Bravo BTP12 Pump and Standard Horizon HX21o Radio

Post by Scar » 10 Jul 2021, 10:27

As per the title, I have the following for sale.
Bravo BTP12 Pump used twice so, as new £75

Standard Horizon HX210 Radio, unused and still in the box, £75

Collection welcome from my home in Yeovil, Somerset or will post out at cost and can accept Paypal or Bank Transfer.

Photos available upon request.

Scar Great Britain
I'm New
Posts: 23
Joined: 22 Jul 2020, 10:41
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Yeovil
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Bravo BTP12 Pump and Standard Horizon HX21o Radio

Post by Scar » 12 Jul 2021, 18:08

Message replied to.

Scar Great Britain
I'm New
Posts: 23
Joined: 22 Jul 2020, 10:41
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Yeovil
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Bravo BTP12 Pump and Standard Horizon HX21o Radio

Post by Scar » 23 Jul 2021, 16:05

All sold.

Post Reply

Return to “For Sale”