Anyone be interested in these trim lifters. Came with a boat&engine combo I purchased just for engine. But could sell lifters seperatly as I assume they are very good to have in means of planeing at lower speed and with more weight on board ect
They are $140 usd new but I would be open to offers via Paypal Inc postage and I can post no hassle.
Imported inflatable boat trim lifters
Forum rules
Members are invited to sell their personal boating items free of charge, Personal items are items that you've bought and No longer require.
Members who are buying items to sell at a profit are requested to join the "Supporting Members" group. (Please contact Admin)
Trade organisations/businesses, Please contact Admin before posting.
Members are invited to sell their personal boating items free of charge, Personal items are items that you've bought and No longer require.
Members who are buying items to sell at a profit are requested to join the "Supporting Members" group. (Please contact Admin)
Trade organisations/businesses, Please contact Admin before posting.
-
Heanor2014
- Newish Member, But I Like It Here
- Posts: 27
- Joined: 18 May 2016, 21:37
- Boat Make: Excel 435 quicksilver 310
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: East Midlands....
- Has thanked: 0
- Been thanked: 4 times
Re: Imported inflatable boat trim lifters
I was watching the listing on eBay myself. If you don't mind me asking, if you only purchase it for the engine are you selling the other stuff too?
-
Rossymtb
- Active Member
- Posts: 46
- Joined: 07 May 2017, 20:00
- Boat Make: Honwave T38
- Outboard: Parsun 9.8
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: North Wales
- Has thanked: 3 times
- Been thanked: 10 times
Re: Imported inflatable boat trim lifters
I am yet to sort through it all. What would you be after?
Boat wise I either have the one that came with it seapro 3.4m
Or a silver bullet 3.3m
One has to go and my dad's having the other
Boat wise I either have the one that came with it seapro 3.4m
Or a silver bullet 3.3m
One has to go and my dad's having the other


