Easy-Motor-Toter

All things outboard related here!
4 Stroke, 2 Stroke & Electric
User avatar
DaveRolph
Active Member
Posts: 134
Joined: 18 Apr 2017, 12:18
Boat Make: F-Rib 360
Outboard: Suzuki DF15AS
Location: Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Has thanked: 54 times
Been thanked: 24 times

Re: Easy-Motor-Toter

Post by DaveRolph » 14 Apr 2021, 05:38

Nice one Harrison, the problem still remains that I just don't have the time to "Knock Something Up", I was looking for something I could purchase but I appreciate all the posts but decided not to both now as it seems there is nothing I can buy for what I needed, I will struggle on until I can find the time to come up with a solution that works for me.

User avatar
ChrisParish Great Britain
Supporting Member
Posts: 2049
Joined: 23 May 2018, 15:30
Boat Make: Bombard Aerotec 380
Outboard: Suzuki DF20A
MMSI Number: 235916094
Location: Poole
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 636 times

Re: Easy-Motor-Toter

Post by ChrisParish » 14 Apr 2021, 06:37

There really isn’t a great product for this in the UK. The Aussies have some really great aluminium motor totor / motor loaders.
Not a complete idiot - some parts are missing.

Oldman England
Advanced Member
Posts: 248
Joined: 12 Jun 2020, 10:41
Boat Make: Elling KB350 SIB
Outboard: Yamaha 15hp 2 stroke
Location: North Kent
Has thanked: 149 times
Been thanked: 51 times

Re: Easy-Motor-Toter

Post by Oldman » 16 Apr 2021, 20:44

DaveRolph, the Odesea TX-85 Outboard Motor Trolley looks to be the same as a motor toter and is available in less than a month for a lot less than the ebay link from here https://www.cactusnav.com/odesea-outboa ... 31240.html
Its £89.95 delivered. A bargain price as others seem to want £119.95 for it.

barryt England
I'm New
Posts: 1
Joined: 22 Jan 2022, 16:23
Location: Blandford Forum, Dorset
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Easy-Motor-Toter

Post by barryt » 22 Jan 2022, 16:26

I have one! Just getting it ready for sale now. £40ono. Buyer collects.

User avatar
DaveRolph
Active Member
Posts: 134
Joined: 18 Apr 2017, 12:18
Boat Make: F-Rib 360
Outboard: Suzuki DF15AS
Location: Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Has thanked: 54 times
Been thanked: 24 times

Re: Easy-Motor-Toter

Post by DaveRolph » 22 Jan 2022, 18:33

where R U based ? email me dave@rolph.com

User avatar
DaveRolph
Active Member
Posts: 134
Joined: 18 Apr 2017, 12:18
Boat Make: F-Rib 360
Outboard: Suzuki DF15AS
Location: Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Has thanked: 54 times
Been thanked: 24 times

Re: Easy-Motor-Toter

Post by DaveRolph » 24 Jan 2022, 12:09

Not had an email but just realised your location, sorry that will cost more in travel to collect than buying a new one.

arwenack Great Britain
I'm New
Posts: 1
Joined: 27 Jun 2022, 17:34
MMSI Number: 10
Location: UK
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Easy-Motor-Toter

Post by arwenack » 27 Jun 2022, 17:36

Oldman wrote: ↑
16 Apr 2021, 20:44
DaveRolph, the Odesea TX-85 Outboard Motor Trolley looks to be the same as a motor toter and is available in less than a month for a lot less than the ebay link from here https://www.cactusnav.com/odesea-outboa ... 31240.html
Its £89.95 delivered. A bargain price as others seem to want £119.95 for it.
Does anyone know the difference between the TX-65 and TX-85?

https://www.force4.co.uk/item/Odesea/TX ... olley/25IK
https://www.youboatmarine.com/inflatabl ... -15hp.html

User avatar
Martin England
Supporting Member
Posts: 5789
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
MMSI Number: 123456789
Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
Has thanked: 1416 times
Been thanked: 782 times
Contact:

Re: Easy-Motor-Toter

Post by Martin » 27 Jun 2022, 20:08

arwenack wrote: ↑
27 Jun 2022, 17:36
Oldman wrote: ↑
16 Apr 2021, 20:44
DaveRolph, the Odesea TX-85 Outboard Motor Trolley looks to be the same as a motor toter and is available in less than a month for a lot less than the ebay link from here https://www.cactusnav.com/odesea-outboa ... 31240.html
Its £89.95 delivered. A bargain price as others seem to want £119.95 for it.
Does anyone know the difference between the TX-65 and TX-85?

https://www.force4.co.uk/item/Odesea/TX ... olley/25IK
https://www.youboatmarine.com/inflatabl ... -15hp.html
I’m guessing the carrying capacity.
60kg and 80kg ?

Martin :cheers
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... :whistle
Because it's a big old WWworld out there :mrgreen:

SPO England
I'm New
Posts: 8
Joined: 28 Sep 2022, 13:36
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Midlands
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Easy-Motor-Toter

Post by SPO » 04 Oct 2022, 20:38

Harrison,
I don't understand your combi outboard trolley/trailer dolly. What does the tow ball do? Do you attach it to your trailer and pull both? Doesn't the tow ball get in the way of the lower part of the outboard?
I'm confused.

User avatar
harrison Great Britain
Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
Posts: 1846
Joined: 18 Mar 2015, 17:14
Boat Make: XS500/Merc340/Elling/Bic
Outboard: Mariner60,20,3.5,Tohatsu9.8,Hon2.3,ThrustMe Kicker
Location: Midlands & Up North
Has thanked: 284 times
Been thanked: 746 times

Re: Easy-Motor-Toter

Post by harrison » 07 Oct 2022, 12:27

SPO wrote: ↑
04 Oct 2022, 20:38
Harrison,
I don't understand your combi outboard trolley/trailer dolly. What does the tow ball do?

Perhaps this may help.


14B88E11-19D9-4FAE-A4BD-FDDDF73F6506.jpeg
harrison

'The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves'

Post Reply

Return to “Outboards”