OK finally Matt and I are nearly over this summer bug.
Took the T38 to Shoreham beach by RNLI opposite harbour entrance, today.
Was able to hand carry boat down to shoreline , not far, and inflate using battery Bravo 20.
The Suzuki 20hp was ok wheeling down on a foldable cart.
So getting the boat ready was pretty easy.
The launch wheels do get stuck a bit on the sand / gravel beach.
Went up the river Adur t to test engine and get used to steering.
Then back down and out the harbour entrance on the sea,was a bit rough, ok I got soaked up front but great fun.
With two of us the T38 gets on the plane very quickly with hardly any power required.
Had some rippling of bottom but not very pronounced but I did slightly over fill deck.
Just need some decent weather to give her a good run.
First Outing Honwave T38 ( yes another one)
-
enzo200500
- Active Member
- Posts: 140
- Joined: 19 Dec 2016, 10:03
- Boat Make: Robalo R180
- Outboard: Yamaha F150
- Location: Worthing, West Sussex
- Has thanked: 14 times
- Been thanked: 26 times
- Red5
- I'm New
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 25 Jul 2017, 03:29
- Boat Make: Zodiac 2.85 Cadet
- Outboard: Mariner 4hp 2 Stroke
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: South Coast
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 2 times
Re: First Outing Honwave T38 ( yes another one)
I recognise it too!
I launch there a lot, it's a shame the slipway's closed off though!
I launch there a lot, it's a shame the slipway's closed off though!
- Attachments
-
- 20170806_133608.jpg (15.69 KiB) Viewed 2797 times
-
Gazz
- Newish Member, But I Like It Here
- Posts: 27
- Joined: 07 Sep 2017, 18:46
- Boat Make: Honwave T3.2IE
- Outboard: Mariner 3.5HP 4 stroke
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Ash, Hampshire
- Has thanked: 7 times
- Been thanked: 7 times
Re: First Outing Honwave T38 ( yes another one)
Congratulation on your maiden voyage.....
We are yet to open the box in which our T32 arrived in as the weather has been against us. Hopefully we will get her on the water this season and we too can post our piccies. Good luck and have lots of fun.
We are yet to open the box in which our T32 arrived in as the weather has been against us. Hopefully we will get her on the water this season and we too can post our piccies. Good luck and have lots of fun.


