Honwave. Which one?

User avatar
Paul
Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
Posts: 3056
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 21:46
Boat Make: Mercury Ocean Runner 420
Outboard: Mariner F40ELPT, 3.5 Tohatsu smoker
MMSI Number: 235915479
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Has thanked: 459 times
Been thanked: 356 times

Re: Hon wave. Which one?

Post by Paul » 08 Aug 2017, 22:32

Ian 71 wrote:Anyone ever tie their boat up in Fowey / Polruan on the pontoons? I'm trying find how much it will cost for a few days or the week. I rang the harbour office, but didn't get much sense out of her. She said something like " the fees have gone up and it's £30 a metre " I asked if that was for a week and was told it's for the whole season, or I could pay £2 per metre for overnight mooring. Then there's the £8 for a couple of hours in the daytime.
Ian
I would suggest you start a new thread for this enquiry mate to recieve the best results/answers of local knowledge of the area :idea:
If you're unsure how to start a new topic Martin and myself are happy to help mate :thumbsup
:cheers

Post Reply

Return to “Honwave”