Search found 10 matches

by Nikolay
21 Apr 2019, 17:02
Forum: DIY & Modifications
Topic: Honwave launching wheels T32/T38 DIY some help needed
Replies: 8
Views: 1814
Bulgaria

Re: Honwave launching wheels T32/T38 DIY some help needed

I am incredibly grateful for your help Chris!!! Thank you for the time you have taken!
by Nikolay
21 Apr 2019, 16:39
Forum: DIY & Modifications
Topic: Honwave launching wheels T32/T38 DIY some help needed
Replies: 8
Views: 1814
Bulgaria

Re: Honwave launching wheels T32/T38 DIY some help needed

I really need your help guys to get my project done. Would you please give some dimensions?
Thank you :)
by Nikolay
16 Apr 2019, 09:25
Forum: DIY & Modifications
Topic: Honwave launching wheels T32/T38 DIY some help needed
Replies: 8
Views: 1814
Bulgaria

Re: Honwave launching wheels T32/T38 DIY some help needed

Hi Nikolay.. I don't have a Honwave so sorry I can’t help you. It sounds an interesting project though and hopefully one of the chaps can help you out with the measurements.. Who knows, we could probably throw a whole mass of orders at you :lol: Good luck :thumbsup Hi Martin :) Thank you for your s...
by Nikolay
15 Apr 2019, 14:37
Forum: DIY & Modifications
Topic: Honwave launching wheels T32/T38 DIY some help needed
Replies: 8
Views: 1814
Bulgaria

Re: Honwave launching wheels T32/T38 DIY some help needed

Anyone willing to help? Even these two main dimensions will be very helpful. Thank you :)
by Nikolay
03 Apr 2019, 09:43
Forum: DIY & Modifications
Topic: Honwave launching wheels T32/T38 DIY some help needed
Replies: 8
Views: 1814
Bulgaria

Honwave launching wheels T32/T38 DIY some help needed

Hi Guys :) I am in the midle of a project for launching wheels of Honwave T32/T38. I have a friend who will help me with the stainless steel details. The final goal is to make my own high quality launching wheels for Honwave with air floor. I have found some of the dimensions over the internet, but ...
by Nikolay
31 Mar 2019, 20:48
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: New member from Bulgaria
Replies: 15
Views: 1740
Bulgaria

Re: New member from Bulgaria

Hi Nikolay, :welcome to the forum. Great to see people from around the world joining us, apologies for our lack of language packs installed, it's something we must look into. As for your English, Everything i've read comes across just perfect, Infact your English is probably better than mine :lol: ...
by Nikolay
31 Mar 2019, 11:53
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: New member from Bulgaria
Replies: 15
Views: 1740
Bulgaria

Re: New member from Bulgaria

warder54 wrote: ↑
31 Mar 2019, 11:40
Welcome @Nikolay Great choice of boat an motor. I loved mine until the mice in my garage ate it!
Thank you :) I am so sorry for your boat and I feel your pain.
by Nikolay
30 Mar 2019, 21:02
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: New member from Bulgaria
Replies: 15
Views: 1740
Bulgaria

New member from Bulgaria

Hi everyone :) My name is Nikolay and I am from Bulgaria. I apologize in advance if my english is not clear enough :) I am new to the hobby, but you all helped me a lot without suspecting it :) Based on your experience I bought brand new Honwave T38 IE-2. This is my first boat and I am pretty exited...
by Nikolay
18 Oct 2018, 16:50
Forum: For Sale
Topic: Honda Honwave T38ie, Mercury 15hp 2 stroke and extras for sale
Replies: 15
Views: 3026
Bulgaria

Re: Honda Honwave T38ie, Mercury 15hp 2 stroke and extras for sale

Please, let me know if you change your mind.
Good luck!
by Nikolay
17 Oct 2018, 16:44
Forum: For Sale
Topic: Honda Honwave T38ie, Mercury 15hp 2 stroke and extras for sale
Replies: 15
Views: 3026
Bulgaria

Re: Honda Honwave T38ie, Mercury 15hp 2 stroke and extras for sale

Hi :)
Do you sell the boat and some relative accessories separately from the full setup?
Cheers

Go to advanced search