Search found 33 matches

by DavidA
18 Jun 2023, 19:37
Forum: For Sale
Topic: Selling T32 with Yamaha 6hp engine.
Replies: 0
Views: 804
England

Selling T32 with Yamaha 6hp engine.

IMG_20200623_140147859.jpg IMG_20200906_144916725.jpg For sale T32 with Yamaha 6hp engine. Comes complete with extra seat with padding, anchor, folding Bramber launch trolley, custom made cuddy, tiller extension, Yamaha 26 litre extra fuel tank. Advertised on Ebay. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/204371...
by DavidA
03 Feb 2021, 17:12
Forum: Outboards
Topic: Been offered a Honda o/b
Replies: 3
Views: 734
England

Re: Been offered a Honda o/b

Seems reasonable. Make sure that the impeller has been recently replaced at last service,
by DavidA
05 Sep 2020, 08:20
Forum: Inflatable Boat Help, Advice, Discussions and General Boating Banter
Topic: Planing with a 6HP...what are my options?
Replies: 8
Views: 6164
England

Re: Planing with a 6HP...what are my options?

I think you will have answered your own question. Your boat you say is 10 feet long yet in the video the boat is 12 feet long. The longer the boat the easier it is to get on the plane as the extra bouyancy helps keep the boat level and less inclined to dig in. I have a 6hp Yamaha Four stroke and on ...
by DavidA
05 Aug 2020, 15:08
Forum: Inflatable Boat Help, Advice, Discussions and General Boating Banter
Topic: Honwave T32 + 9.8hp Tohatsu 4st + 265kg payload = 5 knots?
Replies: 12
Views: 3278
England

Re: Honwave T32 + 9.8hp Tohatsu 4st + 265kg payload = 5 knots?

I have a T32 and a 6hp Yamaha four stroke. I weigh 92kg and have half full 25 litre tank plus about 10 kg of other kit so 114kg all up. I can get on the plane and top out at approx 13mph at WOT. Half throttle is 12mph and quarter 10mph. This is only slightly reduced if I add a child weighing 30kg. E...
by DavidA
18 Jul 2020, 16:21
Forum: DIY & Modifications
Topic: Honwave De Luxe Stowage Bags
Replies: 5
Views: 1614
England

Re: Honwave De Luxe Stowage Bags

First try out on the water today. The bags worked well to keep the weight forward and the deck clear for my feet. An added bonus was that they doubled a carry bags by tying together the bungee cords when ashore, so loading and unloading was a breeze.
by DavidA
17 Jul 2020, 15:57
Forum: DIY & Modifications
Topic: Honwave De Luxe Stowage Bags
Replies: 5
Views: 1614
England

Honwave De Luxe Stowage Bags

The front of my Honwave can be a mess with ropes, bailer, anchor and bits and pieces so I made this matched pair of stowage bags These originated as one 3ft long sail bag made of waterproof grey material I got off Ebay for £10. I cut the bag in half, removed the circular bottom section, then sewed u...
by DavidA
12 Jul 2020, 13:51
Forum: DIY & Modifications
Topic: Honwave De Luxe DIY Spray Hood
Replies: 3
Views: 1845
England

Honwave De Luxe DIY Spray Hood

I had followed the shopping list in this post https://f-ribsandsibs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2527 but like a lot of people had sat on the stuff until lockdown gave me the motivation to actually make my own. The basic process was as per the post but I found the following made it easier. 1. Use ...
by DavidA
12 Jul 2020, 12:57
Forum: DIY & Modifications
Topic: Fixing a wonky extension handle
Replies: 3
Views: 818
England

Fixing a wonky extension handle

My extension handle kept working loose and falling off the tiller handle. I soon determined that the bolt on the clamp was not long enough. I needed a bolt 1.5 inches at least. A visit to a chandlers was fruitless as the bolt in question was UNC thread an american standard and 5/16 in diameter. I ev...
by DavidA
12 Jul 2020, 12:48
Forum: DIY & Modifications
Topic: Honwave T38 Seat
Replies: 16
Views: 7372
England

Re: Honwave T38 Seat

I made a seat for my T32 out of one inch by 9 inch wood and using these hooks https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PVC-Seat-Hook-Clip-Accessories-for-Inflatable-Boat-Rib-Dinghy-Kayak-Canoe/292638692922?hash=item4422a0163a:g:asQAAOSwyWxb5g5R It was painted white and now I can attach all my accessories to it wh...
by DavidA
12 Jul 2020, 12:37
Forum: DIY & Modifications
Topic: T32 De Luxe Seat
Replies: 3
Views: 1158
England

Re: T32 De Luxe Seat

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PVC-Seat-Hoo ... SwyWxb5g5R

They come from China, as do Honwaves!

Go to advanced search