Search found 7 matches
- 25 May 2018, 13:06
- Forum: Inflatable Boat Help, Advice, Discussions and General Boating Banter
- Topic: GDPR - IMPORTANT, please read !!!
- Replies: 68
- Views: 11350
- 18 May 2018, 10:12
- Forum: DIY & Modifications
- Topic: Launch wheels for a roundtail Avon?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1647
Re: Launch wheels for a roundtail Avon?
Bit like a kayak dolly to put underneath and straps around the boat? Will get me to the waters edge at least so not a bad idea :-)
- 17 May 2018, 19:14
- Forum: DIY & Modifications
- Topic: Launch wheels for a roundtail Avon?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1647
Launch wheels for a roundtail Avon?
Hi all, Some of you know I am doing up an old Avon Redshank from the 70's. One of the things I wanted to do was to fit some launching wheels or at least make some sort of device I can use to make moving it to the water easier. Because the boat is a roundtail design with a removable engine mount and ...
- 16 May 2018, 18:50
- Forum: For Sale
- Topic: Z-pro Tango TA200 inflatable canoe/kayak
- Replies: 0
- Views: 644
Z-pro Tango TA200 inflatable canoe/kayak
Hey, I bought this just over 1 year ago and it has been used only a handful of times. Sorry I don't have a pic of it but if you google it you will find it easy enough (this is a blue one, not red). It might need a bit of a wipe down but other then that is pretty much in as new condition. Will includ...
- 16 May 2018, 18:31
- Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
- Topic: Evening all! New member - VERY old boat :-)
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1540
Re: Evening all! New member - VERY old boat :-)
Hi thanks everyone :-) Rogerblack - I am very close to Buckingham. Planing to go on the Thames, have an inflatable canoe that I pop in at Ferry Lane in Medmenham. Takes just over an hour to get there though so would like to find somewhere a little closer to home if I can. ... Hi Marky, I know the o...
- 14 May 2018, 22:13
- Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
- Topic: Evening all! New member - VERY old boat :-)
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1540
Re: Evening all! New member - VERY old boat :-)
Hi thanks everyone :-) Rogerblack - I am very close to Buckingham. Planing to go on the Thames, have an inflatable canoe that I pop in at Ferry Lane in Medmenham. Takes just over an hour to get there though so would like to find somewhere a little closer to home if I can. Cliff - I will attempt to g...
- 13 May 2018, 23:00
- Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
- Topic: Evening all! New member - VERY old boat :-)
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1540
Evening all! New member - VERY old boat :-)
Hiya, Just joined the forums so thought I would pop in and say "hi". Great to see a site dedicated to smaller inflatables :-) I have an old Avon Redshank which I got for 80 quid a while ago. Not had the chance to sort it out yet but need to upgrade the old A4 valves to some new C7 ones. The boat nee...


