Search found 5 matches
- 18 Mar 2018, 20:21
- Forum: SIB - Soft Inflatable Boat
- Topic: Best Foot Wear
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1064
Re: Best Foot Wear
Typhoon rock boots, seac rock boots or just a, pair of beach shoes.
- 15 Mar 2018, 21:00
- Forum: Camping/Caravan/Motorhome - Boat Launch Sites
- Topic: Camping, caravan & Motorhome Sites with launch facilities
- Replies: 23
- Views: 9600
Re: Campsites with launch facilities
Port Eynon South Wales. Camping on the beach. Has a storage area and slip. Plus a chippy. Good Bass fishing there as well.
- 16 Feb 2018, 07:52
- Forum: SIB - Soft Inflatable Boat
- Topic: Which tiller extension arm?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3816
Re: Which tiller extension arm?
Pete, you can always borrow Cpn Jack so you dont need a tiller extension.
- 21 Jan 2018, 20:51
- Forum: SIB - Soft Inflatable Boat
- Topic: The inevitable ‘which sib’ post...
- Replies: 25
- Views: 12157
Re: The inevitable ‘which sib’ post...
Decathlon itiwit goes upto 15psI. It's to pump up air SUPs.
It doesn't deliver a massive volume of air but will have a 3.2m up in 15/20 mins. I power it from a 7ah gel cell.
It doesn't deliver a massive volume of air but will have a 3.2m up in 15/20 mins. I power it from a 7ah gel cell.
- 20 Dec 2017, 11:58
- Forum: Honwave
- Topic: Removing launch wheels from honwave
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3514
Re: Removing launch wheels from honwave
Pete ..are you stalking me ?lol.
For the time being I am using my c-tug with sand trax wheels as I bought the arib with trim tabs..the wheels are a tad pricey at Xmas.
For the time being I am using my c-tug with sand trax wheels as I bought the arib with trim tabs..the wheels are a tad pricey at Xmas.


