Search found 3 matches

by TheWindWhisperer
11 Nov 2017, 09:13
Forum: For Sale
Topic: Hydro Force Mirovia 3.3 air deck and keel - NOW SOLD !!!!
Replies: 8
Views: 3966
Wales

Re: Hydro Force Mirovia 3.3 air deck and keel

well chuffed with it many thanks Alan :D
by TheWindWhisperer
03 Nov 2017, 22:04
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: hey from North Wales
Replies: 8
Views: 2814
Wales

Re: hey from North Wales

thanks all for the warm welcome. boat wise I am picking up a 3.3m hydro force that's actually for sale on here so thanks again and see you Sunday. then I will be putting the yak up for sale to help fund the outboard. I have found quite a few to be fair within a few hundred pounds for upto 10hp
by TheWindWhisperer
31 Oct 2017, 10:19
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: hey from North Wales
Replies: 8
Views: 2814
Wales

hey from North Wales

Hi all just popping to say hi. Currently a kayak owner but am looking for a small inflatable ideally around 3m then will sell my yak to fund an outboard.

Go to advanced search