Search found 85 matches

by Jimthehook
26 Jan 2018, 18:35
Forum: SIB - Soft Inflatable Boat
Topic: New spray dodger
Replies: 17
Views: 4676

Re: New spray dodger

I am so tempted to get one for the F-Rib 360. However, its another thing I have to set up and pack away. When I go out, I want to get out on the water fast and the boat is quite dry. 30 seconds to pump up and maybe 3 mins to hook it on :) but if the ride is dry and you don't need a "wind free spot"...
by Jimthehook
26 Jan 2018, 16:33
Forum: SIB - Soft Inflatable Boat
Topic: New spray dodger
Replies: 17
Views: 4676

Re: New spray dodger

Same here, just use the Honwave foot pump and get firm enough to do its job, tbh its well made and cant see it splitting unless you go silly with the pump!
by Jimthehook
26 Jan 2018, 15:08
Forum: SIB - Soft Inflatable Boat
Topic: Battery
Replies: 13
Views: 6683

Re: Battery

Hi Paul, I will link you to the batteries, connectors and charger but please be aware of lipo battery safety if your not already, read up on them and make sure you never short them out as even a quick 2 sec short can cause them to go into meltdown!. I have been using them for years on model planes a...
by Jimthehook
26 Jan 2018, 14:05
Forum: SIB - Soft Inflatable Boat
Topic: Battery
Replies: 13
Views: 6683

Re: Battery

And if interested it takes 1350mah per inflate :D
by Jimthehook
26 Jan 2018, 14:03
Forum: SIB - Soft Inflatable Boat
Topic: Battery
Replies: 13
Views: 6683

Re: Battery

I use a lithium polymer battery, very small and light easily fits in the pump bag and gives me 3 full inflates on the T32Ie, also only takes an hour to charge :thumbsup
by Jimthehook
26 Jan 2018, 13:53
Forum: Inflatable Boat Help, Advice, Discussions and General Boating Banter
Topic: Bow wheels
Replies: 3
Views: 1634

Re: Bow wheels

I've not used those but have used my kayak C-Tug wheels at the front, the ones you posted look like they have the advantage of some steering though! :thumbsup
by Jimthehook
26 Jan 2018, 13:45
Forum: Electrical
Topic: How fast before your fishfinder stops working?
Replies: 6
Views: 2124

Re: How fast before your fishfinder stops working?

Thanks Stray, I had not considered putting it under the boat like that, I will give it a go next time out and see!. :D
by Jimthehook
22 Jan 2018, 14:00
Forum: My Boat / My Build...
Topic: My new Boat
Replies: 110
Views: 22856

Re: My new Boat

Paul B wrote:She’s alive :lol: Looks much bigger than the T32

Sweet!! once Our T32ie goes this will be next!! Looks great :cheers
by Jimthehook
21 Jan 2018, 11:01
Forum: My Boat / My Build...
Topic: One happy chappy!!
Replies: 14
Views: 3702

Re: One happy chappy!!

:party :party :party Congrats!!! We also got our Honwave from Bridger Marine, Paul is a top guy to deal with he couldn't do enough to be helpful :thumbsup
by Jimthehook
18 Jan 2018, 16:08
Forum: SIB - Soft Inflatable Boat
Topic: The inevitable ‘which sib’ post...
Replies: 25
Views: 12157

Re: The inevitable ‘which sib’ post...

We have the T32ie airdeck and everything for a day out fits easily into our estate car, it wont be the fastest with that motor but like you said it beats rowing!! :thumbsup ( I had a 6hp to start with but soon upgraded to a 9.9) As for the floor and fishing hooks etc I just lay an offcut of lino we ...

Go to advanced search