I own a t38 and I also own a sherco trials bike. But yes modern design much lighter than the old ty250 ect this is 68kg all done. Ride it in classic trials club still though
Search found 46 matches
- 17 Feb 2018, 00:04
- Forum: My Boat / My Build...
- Topic: My new Boat
- Replies: 110
- Views: 22844
Re: My new Boat
This is a bit mad. The mention of trials bikes and boats.
I own a t38 and I also own a sherco trials bike. But yes modern design much lighter than the old ty250 ect this is 68kg all done. Ride it in classic trials club still though
I own a t38 and I also own a sherco trials bike. But yes modern design much lighter than the old ty250 ect this is 68kg all done. Ride it in classic trials club still though
- 15 Feb 2018, 18:55
- Forum: My Boat / My Build...
- Topic: Honwave launch wheel modifacation
- Replies: 20
- Views: 6614
Re: Honwave launch wheel modifacation
Thought I should add what I have now done to my wheels to make them better. Originally being so wobbly and usable I wasn't at all happy. What I have now done is cut them both down by 4inch and re drilled much straighter and tighter holes to now use shaft locking pins. Another thing I have done is sw...
- 11 Feb 2018, 20:17
- Forum: DIY & Modifications
- Topic: Transom mount!
- Replies: 19
- Views: 5686
Re: Transom mount!
I think we should have more pictures of the boat in living room haha.
I have enough hassle trying to modify my launch wheels in the living room
Looks a very nice setup. Well done
I have enough hassle trying to modify my launch wheels in the living room
Looks a very nice setup. Well done
- 10 Feb 2018, 07:33
- Forum: SIB - Soft Inflatable Boat
- Topic: Battery
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6683
Re: Battery
I use this charger to charge my 7ah battery and my leisure battery in the camper. https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F192042043620 Alot of chargers won't charge such a small battery of 7ah this does from 4a to 120a and it's fully automatic so no need to...
- 01 Jan 2018, 21:15
- Forum: SIB - Soft Inflatable Boat
- Topic: Boating/Fishing Northwest
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1015
Re: Boating/Fishing Northwest
Hi Cliff I live literally 5min drive away from mes marine and have had Europa sport inflatables in the past. Great boats with no complaints. I just fancied something easy and fast to deploy so currently have a t38 Honwave. If you fancy meeting up send me a message sometime. There straight transom wh...
- 17 Dec 2017, 10:38
- Forum: For Sale
- Topic: Imported inflatable boat trim lifters
- Replies: 2
- Views: 949
Re: Imported inflatable boat trim lifters
I am yet to sort through it all. What would you be after?
Boat wise I either have the one that came with it seapro 3.4m
Or a silver bullet 3.3m
One has to go and my dad's having the other
Boat wise I either have the one that came with it seapro 3.4m
Or a silver bullet 3.3m
One has to go and my dad's having the other
- 16 Dec 2017, 19:20
- Forum: Honwave
- Topic: Removing launch wheels from honwave
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3512
Re: Removing launch wheels from honwave
I have just bought a t32ie honwave so I will be making my own wheels rather than waste money on poor quality ones, it would be handy if someone kind soul could supply me with some approximate dimensions is mounting plate sizes etc . With a t32 or t38 I wouldn't bother copying the standard launch wh...
- 15 Dec 2017, 23:19
- Forum: DIY & Modifications
- Topic: Wooden outboard stand/trolley
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1984
Re: Wooden outboard stand/trolley
Thanks guys. That's a point I didn't think about. Having a easy air deck boat and easier system to moving the engine it will make it easier to use for short trips out.
- 15 Dec 2017, 10:10
- Forum: DIY & Modifications
- Topic: Wooden outboard stand/trolley
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1984
Re: Wooden outboard stand/trolley
Just a new picture in daylight. Works excellently and haven't tried it yet but should get it in and out the van easily enough to.
If anyone wants to copy & improve free and post pictures
If anyone wants to copy & improve free and post pictures
- 15 Dec 2017, 06:55
- Forum: SIB - Soft Inflatable Boat
- Topic: new kid on block...
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2044
Re: new kid on block...
Jealous of your location I have a few months wait till I get good weather. Sitting here rocking in my chair awaiting to use my new engine and boat setup.


