Search found 8 matches
- 27 Sep 2025, 11:08
- Forum: For Sale
- Topic: Revised Listing: Honwave T38 airdeck and Honda 20hp
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1507

Revised Listing: Honwave T38 airdeck and Honda 20hp
T38-IE package with and 20 hp Honda Bought new in May 2025, but a major health issue has been diagnosed and I have to change my plans and I'm putting it up for sale. It's never been near water so effectively brand spanking new Package includes: Honwave T38-IE airdeck Honda 20hp Honwave cover Stainle...
- 26 Jul 2025, 13:20
- Forum: For Sale
- Topic: Honwave T38-IE package with Extreme trailer and 20 hp Honda
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1699

Honwave T38-IE package with Extreme trailer and 20 hp Honda
T38-IE package with Extreme trailer and 20 hp Honda Bought new in May 2025, but a major health issue has been diagnosed and I have to change my plans and I'm putting it up for sale. It's never been near water so effectively brand spanking new. Paid a total of £6234. (Receipts available with transfer...
- 03 Aug 2021, 12:41
- Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
- Topic: Hi from Denmark
- Replies: 4
- Views: 609

Re: Hi from Denmark
Hi Mike
Not familiar with Hidea but that 5HP looks an attractive choice at 22Kgs. You may also look at getting the prop cupped as it seems to be widely recommended for cat designs.
Mike
Not familiar with Hidea but that 5HP looks an attractive choice at 22Kgs. You may also look at getting the prop cupped as it seems to be widely recommended for cat designs.
Mike
- 30 Jul 2021, 07:59
- Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
- Topic: True Kit 280 Discovery
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2478

Re: True Kit 280 Discovery
I'm in West Wales and I'm going to be sneaking in and out of rocky coves targetting bass and pollack on lures. The portability and stealth should give me the same options that I used to have with my kayak but without less effort and more range 

- 27 Jul 2021, 10:09
- Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
- Topic: True Kit 280 Discovery
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2478

Re: True Kit 280 Discovery
Epropulsion are pulling good reviews. It's getting hold of one that is the problem!
- 26 Jul 2021, 19:06
- Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
- Topic: True Kit 280 Discovery
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2478

Re: True Kit 280 Discovery
I've got an Epropulsion electric motor on order. I may get a 6hp petrol later on but the aim is to be as portable as possible.
- 26 Jul 2021, 16:54
- Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
- Topic: True Kit 280 Discovery
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2478

True Kit 280 Discovery
Hi all
Been skulking around here for many months and finally taken the plunge. Not new to boating but I am a virgin when it comes to inflatables. Here's my new toy.
Cheers
Mike
Been skulking around here for many months and finally taken the plunge. Not new to boating but I am a virgin when it comes to inflatables. Here's my new toy.
Cheers
Mike
- 01 Jun 2021, 10:13
- Forum: Inflatable Boat Help, Advice, Discussions and General Boating Banter
- Topic: New smallish Sib required
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2292

Re: New smallish Sib required
I'd double check that weight. Every site I've looked at quotes around 35Kgs dead weight for the Takacat 340.


