Search found 20 matches

by komplexpro
19 Jul 2017, 09:46
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: New member
Replies: 12
Views: 4608

Re: New member

Hi Stewart and :welcome to the forum.

I have an Excel SD330 with a Mercury 9.9 4strk and its great fun, here's a link of my SIB https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8tgo5S66oA
Cheers
by komplexpro
10 Jul 2017, 11:45
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: New Member
Replies: 5
Views: 1742

Re: New Member

Thank you muzkeepupz and :welcome to the site.
My regards to the family and see you soon for another beach BBQ :thumbsup
by komplexpro
16 Jun 2017, 09:05
Forum: SIB - Soft Inflatable Boat
Topic: Spinning head!!!???!!
Replies: 7
Views: 2518

Re: Spinning head!!!???!!

Hi and :welcome I have recently purchased a Excel SD330 from http://www.excel-inflatables.co.uk ( recommending them as a happy customer ) from which I got a fantastic deal. I decided to go with the air deck due the fact that it would be lighter and easier to move around, they also do other sizes on ...
by komplexpro
01 Jun 2017, 11:01
Forum: SIB - Soft Inflatable Boat
Topic: Portable transducer mount
Replies: 36
Views: 20231

Re: Portable transducer mount

Hi all, Thank you for your comments, I do agree with Kaman that mounting the transducer directly to the transom would be must tidy option but I wouldn’t want to have to keep the unit packet away together with the SIB. I will buy the one from the tackle shop and see how I get on with it, plus I think...
by komplexpro
31 May 2017, 09:10
Forum: SIB - Soft Inflatable Boat
Topic: Portable transducer mount
Replies: 36
Views: 20231

Portable transducer mount

Hi, :sos Does anyone have installed or experience with one of these Portable Transducer mounts or similar? s-l1600.jpg s-l500.jpg I would like to use my Garmin striker 4 fishfinder on my Excel SD330 so if you have any other options/suggestions on how to mount my transducer would be welcome :thumbsup...
by komplexpro
24 May 2017, 10:36
Forum: Inflatable Boat Help, Advice, Discussions and General Boating Banter
Topic: Excel Volante SD-330
Replies: 8
Views: 4401

Re: Excel Volante SD-330

Got my new GoPro session so new video coming soon :yay
by komplexpro
24 May 2017, 10:33
Forum: Inflatable Boat Help, Advice, Discussions and General Boating Banter
Topic: Excel Volante SD-330
Replies: 8
Views: 4401

Re: Excel Volante SD-330

Hi John, My 9.9 performed well with 3 up, nothing excessive just contact forward momentum, when I was alone at full power it was insane and almost took me by surprise how quick it was especially when changing direction. I will be down Eastbourne for the weekend and I will be launching from Martello ...
by komplexpro
24 May 2017, 10:12
Forum: Inflatable Boat Help, Advice, Discussions and General Boating Banter
Topic: Excel Volante SD-330
Replies: 8
Views: 4401

Re: Excel Volante SD-330

Thank you Pete, I'm really happy with it, especially when I got such a good deal from Excel inflatables. I did inflate the keel to 0.4 as it was suggested, tubes to 0.25 and floor to 0.70, the manual pump does a great job of inflating the SIB to the required pressures and quickly. Now I need to add ...
by komplexpro
23 May 2017, 11:12
Forum: Inflatable Boat Help, Advice, Discussions and General Boating Banter
Topic: Excel Volante SD-330
Replies: 8
Views: 4401

Re: Excel Volante SD-330

Not with 3 up Paul B ;-) but we were powering along nicely, when it was just me I was taken by surprise on how fast it is compared to my last SIB, changing direction was almost like Automan's car :D
by komplexpro
23 May 2017, 10:08
Forum: Inflatable Boat Help, Advice, Discussions and General Boating Banter
Topic: Excel Volante SD-330
Replies: 8
Views: 4401

Excel Volante SD-330

Here’s my new SIB, Excel Volante SD330 :yay IMG_2300.JPG https://youtu.be/V8tgo5S66oA I received the SIB last Wednesday, I have taken it out Saturday and Sunday to Normans Bay and I’m impressed with how well it performs. It has an air deck which is very stable plus the inflatable keel makes it very ...

Go to advanced search