Where do you get that?Andy B wrote:
Search found 5 matches
- 27 Sep 2016, 02:44
- Forum: DIY & Modifications
- Topic: SIB bow mount for Trolling motor
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2904
Re: SIB bow mount for Trolling motor
- 26 Sep 2016, 22:43
- Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
- Topic: Newbie
- Replies: 17
- Views: 5977
Re: Newbie
Hi there. I live in Maryland, USA. I only have a trolling motor at this point. I boat mainly with myself and have had my one son out twice. I am not easily offended and I dont even mind if you try...
Glad to be here. I am sure I will have lots of questions and eventually some answers.
Glad to be here. I am sure I will have lots of questions and eventually some answers.
- 26 Sep 2016, 12:16
- Forum: DIY & Modifications
- Topic: SIB bow mount for Trolling motor
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2904
SIB bow mount for Trolling motor
Has anyone mounted a trolling motor on the bow of their SIB? I have a Saturn sd330w and am using it mainly for fishing lakes and rivers. I would like to mount a trolling motor on the front. Has anyone done this?
- 26 Sep 2016, 12:10
- Forum: DIY & Modifications
- Topic: Sitting comfy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1542
Re: Sitting comfy
I just recently got an inflatable and have only used it 4 times. First time I just used the aluminum board seat that came with the boat and my back hurt from no support. Then I mounted a Swivel fishing seat and that didnt work either due to too much flex when I leaned back. This last time I bought t...
- 24 Sep 2016, 14:06
- Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
- Topic: Newbie
- Replies: 17
- Views: 5977
Newbie
Hi! First post. Recently bought a Saturn SD330w inflatable. Have been out fishing in a couple of lakes with it. Lots of fun!


